NashvilleNinja

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??  

New England wins does 2 things.  It lets the Titans control their own destiny and pretty much assures that the Texans won't have a bye.

Posted Images

The Eagles continued a new trend vs the Rams, ignore their run game and playaction game and take away their deep passing game. Goff has fallen apart since teams have done this. Go ahead and run but we're not letting you get chunk plays in the passing game 

Watson is kind of like the TE comp to Derrick Henry. I saw an article along time ago that had him the most likely person to be able to bench 500lbs and run a sub 5:00 mile. He's crazy strong and fast

17 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The play the Steeler blew the coverage vs the Pats for the Hogan TD was the most open a player has been in two years. The Pats scored 3 points otherwise. 

did the titans show everybody how to beat brady/pats?

12 minutes ago, titanruss said:

did the titans show everybody how to beat brady/pats?

I doubt it. Brady can’t handle pressure. He’s way off on passes when defenders are close. Been that way for a long time, especially when he can’t get it to his midgets underneath. 

Pressure him. Contain his midgets. He has no options other than a slow, stupid tight end. It’s actually comical how bad he is when he’s pressured. Sack. Throw it in the dirt. Throw it out of bounds. INT. He’s slow as molasses. So he folds. 

1 hour ago, GoodToGo said:

I doubt it. Brady can’t handle pressure. He’s way off on passes when defenders are close. Been that way for a long time, especially when he can’t get it to his midgets underneath. 

Pressure him. Contain his midgets. He has no options other than a slow, stupid tight end. It’s actually comical how bad he is when he’s pressured. Sack. Throw it in the dirt. Throw it out of bounds. INT. He’s slow as molasses. So he folds. 

The laughing face is the most confusing to me. Sure, it can mean “yes, that’s funny. You said something entertaining.”

But it can also mean “I’m laughing at you.”

It’s too ambiguous. 

I think we need additional emoticons so users can differentiate. 

Yuh. 

15 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

The laughing face is the most confusing to me. Sure, it can mean “yes, that’s funny. You said something entertaining.”

But it can also mean “I’m laughing at you.”

It’s too ambiguous. 

I think we need additional emoticons so users can differentiate. 

Yuh. 

an eye roll would be my first addition.