Why didn’t the DNC turn over their server!?!?

Starkiller

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I figured this deserved it’s own thread, just so any time the Trumptards bring it up we can point back to it...   https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zmkxp9/dnc-server-conspiracy-theo

The in-memory point is a good one - remember the episode of Seinfeld when George wanted to move the Frogger machine without turning it off? You want to keep systems up and running because what they ha

19 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Alrighty. I highly doubt it wasn’t hacked, but hey maybe it wasn’t. 

@OzTitan

have you read read up on this situation? 

So hypothetically why would it be any worse than having her emails on the State Dept server that we actually know was hacked?

Edited by Starkiller

28 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

So hypothetically why would it be any worse than having her emails on the State Dept server that we actually know was hacked?

I didn’t say it was worse. I said it likely happened. I argued when it happened I thought she could be prosecuted for gross negligence. The FBI and DOJ disagreed. That was my overall point actually is that this has already played out. The Republicans have obliterated the dead horse. 

5 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Alrighty. I highly doubt it wasn’t hacked, but hey maybe it wasn’t. 

@OzTitan

have you read read up on this situation? 

Not really. It's usually safe to assume any target of interest to a nation state would be known to them fairly quickly, and it's only a matter of time before it is compromised from there if they want it to be, but whether it actually happened before this situation unfolded is only known to those privy to such information.

1 hour ago, Downtown said:

Economy on the brink? Coal jobs disappearing in a poof? Tax cut a flop? 

BETTER SEARCH FOR SOME HILLARY FODDER TO FEED TO THE SHEEP!!

One thing you'll notice too is the choice of Hillary picture is very deliberate. Where they want to write a "rub it in, haha @ Hillary" piece, they go for the tired/enraged/goofy picture. When they want to anger the reader, they go for the smiley "haha I'm Hillary!" picture.