Starkiller

Why didn’t the DNC turn over their server!?!?

It is widely believed that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm hired by the DNC to respond to the hack, gave an identical image of some of the servers to the FBI, which experts I’ve spoken to say would be more useful than giving the FBI a physical server itself

Believed. Another strong word there. One that gets eyes poppin with no proof. Typical verbage in arguments conjured up by the left....

It even goes on to say they don't know what exactly was given. Lmao....But BELIEVE it! Lol

Anyway...lets say it was a pic....its better than a physical server itself? Lmao wow. I bet. BELIEVE IT.

Is a picture of a pussy more useful than the real thing?

Of course, pay that no mind guys. Believe that a picture is better than the real thing. Lames.

Fucking pathetic.

Ummm. But wouldn’t there still be forensics in the tubes? (The Internet). Or fingerprints on the hard drive. You never know what they might have left a trail of. That’s why you need the SERVER. 

4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Believed. Another strong word there. One that gets eyes poppin with no proof. Typical verbage in arguments conjured up by the left....

It even goes on to say they don't know what exactly was given. Lmao....But BELIEVE it! Lol

Anyway...lets say it was a pic....its better than a physical server itself? Lmao wow. I bet. BELIEVE IT.

Is a picture of a pussy more useful than the real thing?

Of course, pay that no mind guys. Believe that a picture is better than the real thing. Lames.

Fucking pathetic.

This ^^ is what happens when you read something with the sole purpose of trying to find something to trash about it instead of actually understanding what it says. You focus on a pretty meaningless part and ignore the rest.

6 minutes ago, reo said:

This ^^ is what happens when you read something with the sole purpose of trying to find something to trash about it instead of actually understanding what it says. You focus on a pretty meaningless part and ignore the rest.

We call him Simple Jake for a reason...

Just now, OzTitan said:

Dude, did you seriously just confuse the use of the word "image" as meaning a picture of the server? like a photo? Or was that just a bad joke?

Image means a 1:1 binary copy of the server's hard drive.

LOL!!! Who funded Crowdstrike and who runs Crowdstrike???

3 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

Dude, did you seriously just confuse the use of the word "image" as meaning a picture of the server? like a photo? Or was that just a bad joke?

Image means a 1:1 bit for bit copy of the server's hard drive.

Hahahaha I actually didn't get that far into his post. That's hilarious!

1 minute ago, thor said:

LOL!!! Who funded Crowdstrike and who runs Crowdstrike???

I don't know, but I have a feeling you're going to link to some strange domain I've never heard of to tell me.

Also not sure what that has to do with my post but I stopped trying to understand how you associate things a long time ago.

1 minute ago, OzTitan said:

I don't know, but I have a feeling you're going to link to some strange domain I've never heard of to tell me.

Also not sure what that has to do with my post but I stopped trying to understand how you associate things a long time ago.

You don't know???  Well, we will get back to that one then... Try this strange link you want me to send you to... LOL!!!

https://themarketswork.com/2018/05/18/the-fbis-outside-contractors-dnc-servers-crowdstrike/

12 minutes ago, thor said:

You don't know???  Well, we will get back to that one then... Try this strange link you want me to send you to... LOL!!!

https://themarketswork.com/2018/05/18/the-fbis-outside-contractors-dnc-servers-crowdstrike/

Right on queue, but I'll at least give props that this site uses HTTPS - it's amazing how few of these conspiracy and even mainstream news sites do, and if you understand why that matters it would be disturbing to rely on such sites for accuracy. No HSTS but automatic HTTPS redirects at least.

Seems like they're run by former McAfee execs? And funded in large part by Google. Some connections to ex FBI, but I can assure you that ex Government employees especially in sectors like intel, defence, law, finance etc breaking off to start their own firm or company and selling their services back to their previous connections is beyond common. In fact such industries would rarely accommodate new comers with no connections.

53 minutes ago, reo said:

Meaningless part??? Thats the whole meat and potatoes jack.

What's the important part? 

Where he says begins by saying "lets say"?

So a hypothetical story is the meaningful part?

Ok

41 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

Image means a 1:1 bit for bit copy of the server's hard drive.

No, just a quick analogy to prove a point. If it makes a difference, if you take a mold of a bitches pussy and put it in a doll, is it the same as the real thing? Does that work better for you?

Unlike reos dumbass thoughts, I read the entire italicized wording. I knew it was talking about computer memory.

37 minutes ago, reo said:

Hahahaha I actually didn't get that far into his post. That's hilarious!

I bet you didn't.