Jaguars new uniforms are really plain and boring.

heyitsmeallen

19 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Idk about you guys but these jerseys are so damn boring. As much shit as they talked about the new Titans uniforms and they get this bland crap. :4_joy:

Well, Sameer seems to be really excited about the new jerseys as shown by the triple usage of the fire emoji. And, if there's anything that I know for sure, it is to always take fashion advice from someone named Sameer.

11 hours ago, OzTitan said:

That guy in the red shirt is exactly what I think everyone Jacksonville person looks like. 

Bite your tongue, sir! I was taking a leisurely stroll through the Jacksonville airport after my daily protest of some fore'ners who dared to enter MY country and some high-fallutin' lady with an image capturer took a tin type of me about to do some sneezin'. Well, I went over to serve her a little five-across-the-eyes when I realized that we weren't even related! Because we didn't share blood, I wasn't physically attracted enough to humble her with some old fashioned rapin' (or "surprise sex" as my daddy called it) and I'd have to go through the trouble of contactin' her kin to deliver punishment!

10 hours ago, TitanJoe said:

It would suck to come home from work and find him 69ing w your wife while Skynyrd is playing in the background.

Sorry feller, I only listen to Molly Hatchet when I'm 69in'.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jalen looks gay as fuck

Plain as fuck. 

Posted Images

They want to see where they stand with the fanbase, after a somewhat successful season, in a tarped stadium.  They want to know who all has bought in enough to buy this boring shit.  They want verification that fans know that Bortles is ass, they gotta see that 0 under his purchases.  They'll make their QB plans based on this alone.

Edited by jphardy