Jones, Casey and Woodyard hesitant to continue protest in 2017

jtworsley

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Instead of protesting during the anthem, they should focus on helping to address the cultural issues within the black community in America. That's what's causing the most harm to young black men. Not

No such thing as black on black crime.  People kill the people that they know.  In America, Whites hang with Whites and Blacks hang with Blacks.  Crime is just crime.  If I kill my wife, it's not beca

Problems in many black communities have gotten worse over the last 40 years. Cities that are almost exclusively  controlled by Democrats for decades. I have no use for Republicans but these Democrats

Posted Images

On 8/17/2017 at 9:36 PM, The Toddster said:

In the end, they're more concerned about their money than their "cause."

As in "I'm gonna protest the National Anthem 'cause I'm an asshole".

On 8/18/2017 at 4:35 AM, THE_TITAN said:

Instead of protesting during the anthem, they should focus on helping to address the cultural issues within the black community in America. That's what's causing the most harm to young black men. Not police brutality.

Let's stop searching for a cure for cancer. Heart disease is the #1 killer. 

21 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Since the passage of the Civil Rights Acts, trillions of dollars in transfer payments have been made to African-Americans in the form of welfare benefits and racial preferences (in contracts, job placements and educational admissions).    Once upon a time your statement would have been true, not any more.

Seriously, Little Earl...what black dude fucked your girl? Your resentment and outfuckinglandish comments are unbelievable. And I'm pretty sure you can't give one fucking example of a black person taking one job or dollar from you. Hell, I bet you can't find a friend with the same situation. 

48 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Technically I'm your father.

And your on the wrong side of history

So you mean my father started "the movement". I'm so proud of you! 

Does this mean since I'm your son I get to blame every negative thing that happens to me on my race and me being oppressed by the big bad white police man!

6 hours ago, earlers said:

Seriously, Little Earl...what black dude fucked your girl? Your resentment and outfuckinglandish comments are unbelievable. And I'm pretty sure you can't give one fucking example of a black person taking one job or dollar from you. Hell, I bet you can't find a friend with the same situation. 

You are a typical snowflake who cant understand how someone could counter your liberal narrative with facts.   David Horowitz wrote an article 10 years ago about why black reparations were bad.  Look it up and learn something for a change.

4 hours ago, Little Earl said:

You are a typical snowflake who cant understand how someone could counter your liberal narrative with facts.   David Horowitz wrote an article 10 years ago about why black reparations were bad.  Look it up and learn something for a change.

Provide a link for the source.

3 minutes ago, klaatu- said:

Some of it makes sense but most of it is pretty vile. He thinks black Americans should be grateful for the gift of slavery.

http://www.uvm.edu/~dguber/POLS21/articles/horowitz.htm

Oh I'm familiar with David Horowitz.  Was annoyed at the "hey some random racist made a point 16 years ago, why don't you Google it yourself and save me the trouble of having to actually have a conversation since all I really want to do is sit in a cabin by myself surrounded by people who are indistinguishable from myself to spare me the shock of learning any more about the empty void through which all souls pass"