Two Tone Crew - The official TitansReport.com podcast. Inaugural episode.

TitansGuru

Hey guys, it's with great pleasure that I give to you the first ever episode of The Two Tone Crew podcast. This will be a weekly thing with several core segments that will be there every week as well as some that will alternate. Board members are encouraged to participate. We will set up a call-in line and have already set up a mailbag ([email protected]) for those who have show ideas or who would like to get a question or comment on the show. If you have any connections to current or former Titans players or coaches or to anyone who would be a good guest on a relevant topic please send them our way.

Feedback is welcome. We are going to experience some growing pains so hang with us as we get this thing down.

If anyone has any ideas for segments, don't hesitate to send them to us at the mailbag email.

I know that I need to enunciate and slow down some. I will. No need to even point that out.

This whole thing kind of formed over the course of 48 hours and, to my surprise, turned out quite well. Speaking for myself, I had a ton of fun and would love to just keep doing this for that if nothing else. For three guys who had never spoken to each other before, I was pleasantly surprised by our chemistry. Hopefully you guys will pick up on that and someone enjoys listening to this as much as I think all three of us enjoyed making it.

Enjoy!

D2cOJ.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmm... here's an idea for an interview. Try to get JTB on air... Kidding, obviously.

At the least we have good bloopers material for Jonboy to throw in at the back end of the podcast... We could have at least an hour of that.

Hey guys, it's with great pleasure that I give to you the first ever episode of The Two Tone Crew podcast. This will be a weekly thing with several core segments that will be there every week as well

This should be on iTunes sometime tomorrow.

This week we introduce ourselves and do a quick run through of how this thing came to be. Following that we do a quick game recap about the Colts. It's late in the week so we will probably break the game down more in future segments than we did on this one. Everything has been said that needs to be said about that game. We get into the upcoming game with the Bengals and have an informative interview with Mickey Mentzer from WhoDeyFans.com and the WhoDeyFans podcast. We touched on Chris Johnson's and Adam Jones' latest comments before ending with some upset picks.

Why's that? He seems like a good guy.

Oh, and I hate to say this, but please don't say "between he and Javon Ringer". It should be "between him and Javon Ringer". I don't know why this particular grammar issue bugs me so much, but ALL of the sportscasters seem to make this kind of mistake (also saying "to Troy Aikman and I"). Prepositions take objects, and 'him', 'me', etc. are objects.

Sorry. It's just a pet peeve, probably because I'm a teacher. I thought you guys did a great job.