Bridgewater falling in draft

Tex in a Can

I'm beginning to think we trade down.. dropping to 18 or 20 will allow us to get an extra 3rd, maybe a 5th , we take Carr or Gropolo in the first round, RB in the 2nd like Hyde or Mason , and OLB in the 3rd.. otherwise why bother looking at those 2 qb's .. the Rams did not look at a single qbso far if I'm not mistaken

I hope this isn't the scenario. Hyde in the 2nd would be ok, but I would swap places with where you draft the QB and OLB.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the process goes on and we see more and more of these guys I wouldn't draft Bridgewater and I damn sure wouldn't draft Johnny "12 inches" Football.   Either draft a later round guy or skip QB all

Scine's number one selection for picking cotton would be Teddy Bridgewater.

If Bridgewater is there, you drafted and fall on your knees to thank God for being so fortunate! 

Interesting take on it.

@NFLosophy: So reports from team sources are crushing Bridgewater and praising Manziel. Sounds like teams like Bridgewater and not Manziel.

@RapSheet: Bridgewater is interesting. 2 personnel chiefs I’ve talked to say he’s top QB. Other views range wildly. This year’s QBs: Pick your flavor?

And also this...

@RapSheet: Quietly, #Browns have worked out most, if not all, top QB prospects. Until today, for instance they were Teddy Bridgewater’s only workout

I know he worked out for the Vikings today but I thought he visited with the Pats previously as well. However...

Agent seems to back that up in this latest article from PFT. The Browns were Bridgewater's first private workout and the Vikings today are his second.

@ProFootballTalk: Teddy Bridgewater's agent responds to report of "shaky" private workouts http://t.co/lUEuVwJT9O

Interesting take on it.

@NFLosophy: So reports from team sources are crushing Bridgewater and praising Manziel. Sounds like teams like Bridgewater and not Manziel.

@RapSheet: Bridgewater is interesting. 2 personnel chiefs I’ve talked to say he’s top QB. Other views range wildly. This year’s QBs: Pick your flavor?

And also this...

@RapSheet: Quietly, #Browns have worked out most, if not all, top QB prospects. Until today, for instance they were Teddy Bridgewater’s only workout

I know he worked out for the Vikings today but I thought he visited with the Pats previously as well. However...

Agent seems to back that up in this latest article from PFT. The Browns were Bridgewater's first private workout and the Vikings today are his second.

@ProFootballTalk: Teddy Bridgewater's agent responds to report of "shaky" private workouts http://t.co/lUEuVwJT9O

Tag me when/if the Titans work him out. If that happens, it becomes a genuine possibility.