Another plea deal for Mueller?

Btowner

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

There is a realm of possibility where he never intentionally colluded with the Russians. 

The fact he crafted the bogus adoption story after lying about ever talking to Russians, fired Comey and ordered the firing of Mueller makes that extremely unlikely, he's stupid but not that stupid. 

And if this assertion is true then he's  stupid then he's just as unfit to be president anyway

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw a report on this too.....   Mueller didn't want Bannon talking to the House because Nunes would run to the WH and tell them what he's saying. By only talking to Mueller Trump won't kno

They’ll go to a right wing blog, see where the goalposts have moved this week, and copy verbatim what they’ve been told to say. Then rinse and repeat. 

Jake, you need to take a step back and look at the whole picture. Clinton lost. Clinton lost. Clinton lost. We are over it. She should not be talked about anymore. Most of us realize her own bad campa

21 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Regardless of his affiliation with Russia, he can’t attack them. If he does then he knows it is him essentially admitting they helped get him elected. He’s egotistical enough to live with that cognitive dissonance for as long as humanly possible. 

I know that.  I want his supporters to answer the question.

Just now, OILERMAN said:

And if this assertion is true then he's s stupid he's just as unfit to be president anyway

I believe it to be the most likely case. He’s a delegator because he’s too stupid to make his own decisions. Just like his trip to Florida where he spent the entire weekend watching cable TV and bouncing off gun control to his fellow rich people. It’s the same thing that happened when he threatened to fire Mueller. He throws it out there and sees the response then weighs his action based on that response. The narcissism mixed with a vapid understanding of laws, mixed with a lack of concern of those laws as he’s never been punished for breaking any, combined with the fact he’s a retarded amateur who has always delegated and merely been the face gives ample opportunity for him not to have ever directly dealt with the Russians. 

After it all went down his ego was too gigantic to let it go and admit the Russians helped out. He’s too fragile of a person to have knowingly wanted outside help to win. You can tell the idea alone drives him mad. Obstruction and obfuscation of duty leading to borderline treasonous (non) actions is another story entirely. Just my theory on it. 

30 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The fact he crafted the bogus adoption story after lying about ever talking to Russians, fired Comey and ordered the firing of Mueller makes that extremely unlikely, he's stupid but not that stupid. 

And if this assertion is true then he's  stupid then he's just as unfit to be president anyway

No sensible person would try and cover up something that didn't happen.

8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

He colluded with Russia, Russia has him compromised and he can't retaliate is the most likely case

I don’t think he was smart enough to know what he was doing is my point. The people around him did, and then once he figured out what was going on he of course tried to sweep it under the rug. I doubt collusion, but obstruction is obvious. Maybe I’m wrong. Either way we can agree the guy is an absolute idiot who is now openly compromising the security of our elections in the face of incontrovertible evidence. 

25 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I don’t think he was smart enough to know what he was doing is my point. The people around him did, and then once he figured out what was going on he of course tried to sweep it under the rug. I doubt collusion, but obstruction is obvious. Maybe I’m wrong.

He's smart enough to try and cover it up at every turn

Mueller just filed indictments for 32 more charges against Manafort and Gates.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/special-counsel-files-new-charges-against-trump-ex-aides-manafort-and-gates-idUSKCN1G62MG

The 32-count indictment filed by Robert Mueller in Alexandria, Virginia, federal court includes charges of bank fraud and lying on tax returns. It alleges that Manafort, with Gates’ assistance, laundered more than $30 million and duped banks into lending money. It says the pair used funds from secret offshore accounts to enjoy a life of luxury.

Tightening the screws...