Watt underwent back surgery

TitanDuckFan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's an all time great and I hate to see injuries derail his run but at the same time he deserves to be injured for wearing a letterman jacket

This could begin the decline of watt. Some people never fully recover from back surgery. Especially if it's lower back. 

Can you die from back surgery? It's a fair question.

Posted Images

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 4:32 PM, Tex in a Can said:

It all started with Watt directing Kate Hudson during a massage to improve the rehabilitation speed of his surgically repaired groin.

It ended with Watt slipping a disk during an explosive release of prolonged, disciplined, self inflicted DSB. (deadly sperm buildup)

Watt was more pissed off about his lack of discipline than the back injury.

This seems a little too personal and I feel awkward and dirty after reading it.

21 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

This seems a little too personal and I feel awkward and dirty after reading it.

You might just have to sneak off into the conference room, take your shirt off and snap more selfies...

22 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

ok now you are officially creeping me out

and BTW it was a gym not a conference room, but whatever makes for the better fantasy . . .

You fantasize better in a gym? Interesting, maybe it is the pungent aroma of sweat that turns your crank. 

Watt pisses me off with his goody goody all train no time for girlfriend discipline shtick, it all seems too contrived, so I tried to project some weird on him, I bet it is not far off the mark.

Edited by Tex in a Can

5 minutes ago, Tex in a Can said:

You fantasize better in a gym? Interesting, maybe it is the pungent aroma of sweat that turns your crank. 

Watt pisses me off with his goody goody all train no time for girlfriend discipline shtick, it all seems too contrived, so I tried to project some weird on him, I bet it is not far off the mark.

I'm not here to judge.