Number9

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure Soxcat and littleearl are jacking off to this video right now.

It's a huge problem in this internet age we live in. Everyone wants to force people to the extremes. You can't speak out in favor of cops without fear of being called a racist. You can't speak out in

At what point should we be able to shoot police and kill them and claim self defense? Considering these goddamn cowards get to claim it every single fucking time it needs to happen.  

Posted Images

It probably happens more often in the black communities, but...

The real problem is giving a coward a badge and a gun; they suddenly feel empowered. When shit hits the fan, their cowardice responds in the only way they know how to. Pull out their trump card and blast the bad guy. 

It happens to white folks too, you just don't see as much outrage because then you can't really say it's due to racism/prejudice.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I think it's more prejudice than racism. It's very possible some white cop can't help being intimidated by a black male based on many factors 

The difference between prejudiced and racist seems an odd distinction.

One other thing I was thinking about was  how young most beat cops are.  They are basically kids.

1 hour ago, Mercalius said:

This is horseshit 

This is your opinion.  But police going into areas where they would only go on the job, is because they get paid to do the job.  Money.  

2 minutes ago, Number9 said:

This is your opinion.  But police going into areas where they would only go on the job, is because they get paid to do the job.  Money.  

No.  It's your opinion.  A clearly bigoted one if you believe in such statements.  

Just now, Mercalius said:

No.  It's your opinion.  A clearly bigoted one if you believe in such statements.  

You can finish this conversation alone.  I am not posting my opinion to battle it out with you.

7 minutes ago, Number9 said:

You can finish this conversation alone.  I am not posting my opinion to battle it out with you.

You already have.  You clearly stated that white police officers have no legitimate interest in the safety or well being of black people in predominantly black communities, that it's purely a financially driven reason for (all) of their reasons and decisions to police, protect, and serve those areas.  That's fucking ignorant, and just because some WTF stuff has happened in the last two days you don't get a pass on saying racist bullshit.  

Edited by Mercalius

2 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

You already have.  You clearly stated that white police officers have no legitimate interest in the safety or well being of black people in predominantly black communities, that it's purely a financially driven reason for (all) of their reasons and decisions to police, protect, and serve those areas.  That's fucking ignorant, and just because some WTF stuff has happened in the last two days you don't get a pass on saying racist bullshit.  

3 hours ago, Mercalius said:

and just because some WTF stuff has happened in the last two days

Two days?

Black people have a very real beef with the cops and it goes back way more than two days.

Technology has just exposed it to a degree no one thought existed

9 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I think the first guy rolling around supposedly reaching for a gun basically got himself killed for being stupid.

He supposedly had a gun illegally and resisted arrest. I believe those cops will get out of it, and possibly should.

The cop that shot the poor bastard in the passenger seat is fucked. The FB live video was damning

No, the cops shouldn't. They had 0 reason to use deadly force. They had him completely pinned down. This is 100% murder. Period.

Why does he not get due process? Because 2 cowards with a gun wanted to.

I would like to see if the reports that the store owner said he wasn't even the guy he called about are true.

1 hour ago, WG53 said:

No, the cops shouldn't. They had 0 reason to use deadly force. They had him completely pinned down. This is 100% murder. Period.

Why does he not get due process? Because 2 cowards with a gun wanted to.

I would like to see if the reports that the store owner said he wasn't even the guy he called about are true.

I said possibly because we don't know all the details.

If they really believed he was trying to reach for a gun they had a reason to use deadly force. If I see more video or proof he wasn't able to get to a gun then I'll form my opinion based on that info.

There is no doubt asshole racist cops are killing black people. That doesn't mean that's the case every time a cop kills a black man. This guy was reportedly illegally carrying a gun and resisting arrest, after that it's extremely gray.

The cops have a tough job and the line between defending themselves and wrongfully killing someone is thin.

The 2nd video is out right murder if everything the woman claimed is true, which seems to be the case.