I'm All In On Hue Jackson for Titans Head Coach And Savior Of Franchise

MIKE75

54 minutes ago, Face said:

He was also thrust into the position so he may not have had a choice. He was Tom Cable's OC & I think that's when Cable got in trouble for decapitating his asst coach so Jackson had to take over.

?

He was was OC in 2010 and head coach in 2011. He was named head coach on January 17, 2011. Plenty of time to install someone to call plays in 9 months.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then you wait. You go after your number 1 choice. Panicking is how we hired Ken Whisenhunt.

Too much time on your hands Mike. 

This team is in a very bad position. Desperate times call for desperate measures. This isn't a job for young men this is a massive undertaking thats going to take brawn and brains to accomplish what n

2 hours ago, luvyablue256 said:

Don't mind it if he knows what he's doing. 

Wizz was about as effective at it as a random guy off the street. 

Agreed, also if Hue can handle it and the team plays well i'm all for it.

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2015, 12:01:16, Titans279 said:

Hue Jackson called his own plays in Oakland as head coach. I know I saw some people a little wary of that idea because of Whiz. Thoughts?

I dont like it. Jay Gruden gave up play calling this year and the Skins got much better. Just an example. I want the HC concentrating on the whole thing. 

On 11/24/2015, 11:07:27, MIKE75 said:

The team looks set on defense with the bulk of the changes needed to be geared toward the offense which should include improving the offensive line,running back and wide receiver. If Hue comes from Cincy we could very well snag Marvin Jones and Mohamed Sanu and it will help a lot with these guys running the right routes and being where they need to be.

We could possibly get a running back like Lamar Miller in free agency or in the draft.

I disagree that we're set on defense.  From what I've seen this secondary needs some more talent.  The right assistant coach might help, but there were at least 3 games we had a great shot at winning this year if not for secondary breakdowns. 

A little more talent at ILB wouldn't hurt either.  We don't get near the rush from the inside as we should, and pass coverage underneath is spotty at best.

This defense isn't set yet, and has a ways to go.