Interesting How Players Efforts Intensify In Contract Year

MIKE75

Remember when Kenny Britt tried really hard his contract year , and the only thing of note he did all year was post a video on Instagram of him fucking his wife? LOL

I actually think that pea brain tried so hard he completely broke down mentally and lost all confidence

Remember when Kenny Britt tried really hard his contract year , and the only thing of note he did all year was post a video on Instagram of him fucking his wife? LOL

Yeah. Who does that? His friggin wife? What a loser. 

mike martin i a freak... he was never lazy. depending on what he's asked to do scheme-wize... adding or losing weight will help. 

He looks like the type that could've been a big time power lifter or strongman, crazy genetics.

I fear that Mike Martin is another Chris Zorich, if anyone recalls the Chicago Bear def tackle from the '90s.  The guy was not very tall, but just jacked with arms that looked like legs sticking out of shoulder pads.  With his amazing back story, announcers would rave about him any time he was close to a play.  The problem was, despite his HeMan stature, he just wasn't a very good football player -- limited length, too easily moved and not offering much penetration.

I hope I'm wrong, but so far it looks the Titans erred in trying to replace Senderrick with Martin.

I fear that Mike Martin is another Chris Zorich, if anyone recalls the Chicago Bear def tackle from the '90s.  The guy was not very tall, but just jacked with arms that looked like legs sticking out of shoulder pads.  With his amazing back story, announcers would rave about him any time he was close to a play.  The problem was, despite his HeMan stature, he was just wasn't a very good football player -- limited length, too easily moved and not offering much penetration.

I hope I'm wrong, but so far it looks the Titans erred in trying to replace Senderrick with Martin.

After the 2012 season it was a no brainer, Sen'Derrick hadn't done jack shit & Martin looked like he was going to be a stud. Of course it's gone the complete opposite since Marks went to Jax. The Packers took a very similar guy to Martin a round later, Mike Daniels, whose a monster. Almost the exact same size & measurable except MM is stronger & a bit quicker.

I keep falling for Martin because he really is a stud athlete & he looked great early on. I'm not going to get my hopes up this year but it isn't really implausible that he tried to play the size game too much & it slowed him up. I have a feeling he's going to sign elsewhere & become a good 3 tech.

After the 2012 season it was a no brainer, Sen'Derrick hadn't done jack shit & Martin looked like he was going to be a stud. Of course it's gone the complete opposite since Marks went to Jax. The Packers took a very similar guy to Martin a round later, Mike Daniels, whose a monster. Almost the exact same size & measurable except MM is stronger & a bit quicker.

I keep falling for Martin because he really is a stud athlete & he looked great early on. I'm not going to get my hopes up this year but it isn't really implausible that he tried to play the size game too much & it slowed him up. I have a feeling he's going to sign elsewhere & become a good 3 tech.

Marks actually played well here I thought and I said at the time it was a mistake letting him go

Marks actually played well here I thought and I said at the time it was a mistake letting him go

I remember in preseason 2012 he looked like a real force & when he was out for Opening Day it was considered a big loss. That preseason our DL just destroyed the TB & 'Zona OL's, our D looked like it was going to be nasty, 8 regular season games & 260 points later....

Wow, I don't know how i never heard about this.  Just watched the video .  What a moron.:lolabove:

Britt actually had a decent wonderlic score, better than Locker's. He must've guessed well because he is STOOPID. He just always this lost look on his mug, like he had no idea what's going on.