Tom Gower on Chris Johnson's release

OILERMAN

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awesome. Where's Reo to explain to us simpletons that the hole isn't really that big? I also want to know if Prag accepts the proof that the hole is there.

All this criticism of CJ is not based in truth. It is all hyperbole. For those who actually look at all the factors involved in the success or failure of a particular play or a running game as a who

There's no way for science to prove there's a hole there...

No, don't get it confused. You are insinuating we had no success because we force fed him in 2009. Read your own posts.

I'm not confused about shit.  What I am saying (not insinuating) is that he was force-fed carries because our season was over after 6 games.  That was the turning point, because after gaining 2K yards, CJ became a different player. 

I am also saying that the player CJ became after 2009 was a me-first douchebag that cared only about his statistics, and teams don't win when the they build an offense around a me-first player.

Yea CJ got 2000 yards and then he cracked 1300 yards one other time his whole 6 years career, twice he barely cracked 1000 yards.

Earl's first 3 years his lowest total was 1450 yards and he got over 1300 yards 5 times.

Earl's first 3 years his lowest total was 1450 yards and he got over 1300 yards 5 times.

Wow! He really was awesome if he managed to rush for over 1300 yards 5 times in 3 years...

Who holds the record for the most 80 plus yard runs?

Like I said a year or two ago, he's basically the Rob Deer of the NFL.

Every now and then he'll hit one out of the park but it doesn't make up for batting under .200

Chris Johnson has 6 80 yard runs

All 6 of them came in 09 and 2012, in two seasons.

Two came in losses(one in the closing minutes down 38 points)

He had 37 games(out of 48) the last 3 years where his longest run was less than 25 yards.

He had 17 games the last 3 years where his longest run was less than 10 yards.

Oh and over those 6 years he led the league in rushes for a loss.