Titans Sign First Round Pick Isaiah Wilson, Remove Him From COVID List

16 minutes ago, TeamRobinson said:

I might actually listen to this one, since Panda is on the mic.  See what he says.

They also need a Bussin' with the Boys' Bitches podcast once or twice.  Get the wives/gf's on there.  Or better yet, just Bussin' with the Bitches! :biggrin:

1 hour ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

I might actually listen to this one, since Panda is on the mic.  See what he says.

They also need a Bussin' with the Boys' Bitches podcast once or twice.  Get the wives/gf's on there.  Or better yet, just Bussin' with the Bitches! :biggrin:

And a Bussin with the Bitches OnlyFans

1 hour ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Listening now.. not bad.

6 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Wasn't bad. It got kinda heavy in the last half, but that's what the country needs right now. More real talk like that. 

Yeah I didnt mind that. It's better to ask sincerely about stuff like that than to avoid it

On 8/5/2020 at 10:36 PM, titanruss said:

Yeah I didnt mind that. It's better to ask sincerely about stuff like that than to avoid it

It's been pretty cool at work, corporate environment, but minorities have been very open telling stories and sharing struggles that I honestly didn't think still went on in 2020. It's given me a lot of perspective.

51 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

It's been pretty cool at work, corporate environment, but minorities have been very open telling stories and sharing struggles that I honestly didn't think still went on in 2020. It's given me a lot of perspective.

Cool that people are being open about stuff and sharing. I love working from home sometimes because of the flexibility, but man I wish I could get back to the office some days.

20 hours ago, titanruss said:

Cool that people are being open about stuff and sharing. I love working from home sometimes because of the flexibility, but man I wish I could get back to the office some days.

It was really fun for a month. I like a blend of both (which we had before this bs)

Archived