Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OilerTitanHybrid

Titans Sign First Round Pick Isaiah Wilson, Remove Him From COVID List

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, TeamRobinson said:

 

I might actually listen to this one, since Panda is on the mic.  See what he says.

 

They also need a Bussin' with the Boys' Bitches podcast once or twice.  Get the wives/gf's on there.  Or better yet, just Bussin' with the Bitches! :biggrin:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

I might actually listen to this one, since Panda is on the mic.  See what he says.

 

They also need a Bussin' with the Boys' Bitches podcast once or twice.  Get the wives/gf's on there.  Or better yet, just Bussin' with the Bitches! :biggrin:

 

 

And a Bussin with the Bitches OnlyFans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

I might actually listen to this one, since Panda is on the mic.  See what he says.

 

They also need a Bussin' with the Boys' Bitches podcast once or twice.  Get the wives/gf's on there.  Or better yet, just Bussin' with the Bitches! :biggrin:

 

 

 

Listening now.. not bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Wasn't bad. It got kinda heavy in the last half, but that's what the country needs right now. More real talk like that. 

Yeah I didnt mind that. It's better to ask sincerely about stuff like that than to avoid it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2020 at 10:36 PM, titanruss said:

Yeah I didnt mind that. It's better to ask sincerely about stuff like that than to avoid it

It's been pretty cool at work, corporate environment, but minorities have been very open telling stories and sharing struggles that I honestly didn't think still went on in 2020. It's given me a lot of perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

It's been pretty cool at work, corporate environment, but minorities have been very open telling stories and sharing struggles that I honestly didn't think still went on in 2020. It's given me a lot of perspective.

 

Cool that people are being open about stuff and sharing. I love working from home sometimes because of the flexibility, but man I wish I could get back to the office some days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...