2020 Titans Report Dynasty

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly, I picked the best year in the 1900's and the answer was 82.   @heyitsmeallen picks his team first, then @TitansFan23 and (fittingly) the worst guess came from a Mariota supporter. Y

Thanks for setting this up tyco. Yahoo sucks. Glad we are moving to a different platform.

I prefer the fight in the mud pit 😂 

Posted Images

Just now, heyitsmeallen said:

I’m in, do I just pick any team that is available. If so let me get team 9

Yeah, I'm trying to sus that out now. I didn't know if we were going to do first come first serve or draw straws.

If we do first come, first serve then I'll assign you thatteam.

@Jamalisms

How do you want to handle that? Just first come, first serve?

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

The only team that isn't up for grabs right now is Team 4. That's Guru's team and he's supposed to be joining any decade now.

Team 9 was Cornrow Wallace's team

Team 8 was JTB Jr's... I mean, Cyrus' team
Team 11 was TitanJoe's team

The two who already said they'd join can choose, post the rosters. If they choose the same team then we'll do a coin flip or something.

@heyitsmeallen

@IrishTitansFan

If you already know this then this reminder is redundant, but just in case you didn't realize this is a dynasty league, not a keeper or redraft league. Available vets are picked up after the draft and throughout the season with blind bids. Roster building is done through rookie-only drafts, free agency, and trades.

Here are the rosters that are available. Allen has already said he wants team 9 so if you want it Irish you'll have to fight him to the death in a mud pit for the rights to the team. Or Jamal can flip a coin, your choice.

======

TEAM 9, drafting 4th, traded to Abemjami (Cornrow Wallace)

QB - DeShaun Watson, Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB - Derrick Henry, Miles Sanders, Ronald Jones, Lamar Miller, Chris Thompson, Tarik Cohen, Bo Scarborough, Nyheim Hines, Patrick Laird

WR - Kenny Golladay, Calvin Ridley, Phillip Dorsett, Tim Patrick, Kendrick Bourne, Dante Pettis, Anthony Miller, Kelvin Harmon, Andy Isabella

TE - Will Dissly, Ryan Griffin, David Njoku, Josh Oliver, Kyle Rudolph

K - Joey Slye

D/ST - Titans

---

Team 11, drafting 8th (TitanJoe)

QB - Matt Ryan, Tom Brady

RB - Ezekiel Elliot, Mark Ingram, Giovanni Bernard, Ito Smith, Jaylen Samuels, Darwin Thompson

WR - Adam Thielen, Cooper Kupp, DJ Moore, Kenny Stills, Sammy Watkins, Will Fuller, Mike Williams, Riley Ridley

TE - Noah Fant, Delanie Walker, Jonnu Smith

K - Brett Maher

D/ST - Bears, Bills, Panthers

Team 8, drafting 3rd (JTB Jr)

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Derek Carr

RB - Nick Chubb, Alexander Mattison, Carlos Hyde

WR - Tyler Lockett, Jarvis Landry, Mecole Hardman, Cole Beasley, Quincy Enunwa, Adam Humphries, John Ross, Christian Kirk

TE - Rob Gronkowski, TJ Hockenson

K - Robbie Gould

D/ST - Patriots, Cowboys, Jets

Edited by NashvilleNinja
6 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

@heyitsmeallen

@IrishTitansFan

If you already know this then this reminder is redundant, but just in case you didn't realize this is a dynasty league, not a keeper or redraft league. Available vets are picked up after the draft and throughout the season with blind bids. Roster building is done through rookie-only drafts, free agency, and trades.

Here are the rosters that are available. Allen has already said he wants team 9 so if you want it Irish you'll have to fight him to the death in a mud pit for the rights to the team. Or Jamal can flip a coin, your choice.

======

TEAM 9, drafting 4th, traded to Abemjami (Cornrow Wallace)

QB - DeShaun Watson, Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB - Derrick Henry, Miles Sanders, Ronald Jones, Lamar Miller, Chris Thompson, Tarik Cohen, Bo Scarborough, Nyheim Hines, Patrick Laird

WR - Kenny Golladay, Calvin Ridley, Phillip Dorsett, Tim Patrick, Kendrick Bourne, Dante Pettis, Anthony Miller, Kelvin Harmon, Andy Isabella

TE - Will Dissly, Ryan Griffin, David Njoku, Josh Oliver, Kyle Rudolph

K - Joey Slye

D/ST - Titans

---

Team 11, drafting 8th (TitanJoe)

QB - Matt Ryan, Tom Brady

RB - Ezekiel Elliot, Mark Ingram, Giovanni Bernard, Ito Smith, Jaylen Samuels, Darwin Thompson

WR - Adam Thielen, Cooper Kupp, DJ Moore, Kenny Stills, Sammy Watkins, Will Fuller, Mike Williams, Riley Ridley

TE - Noah Fant, Delanie Walker, Jonnu Smith

K - Brett Maher

D/ST - Bears, Bills, Panthers

Team 8, drafting 3rd (JTB Jr)

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Derek Carr

RB - Nick Chubb, Alexander Mattison, Carlos Hyde

WR - Tyler Lockett, Jarvis Landry, Mecole Hardman, Cole Beasley, Quincy Enunwa, Adam Humphries, John Ross, Christian Kirk

TE - Rob Gronkowski, TJ Hockenson

K - Robbie Gould

D/ST - Patriots, Cowboys, Jets

Damn. Team 9 is definitely the best, so a coin flip would be nice. If its a problem though I'll take team 8

Edited by IrishTitansFan
10 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

TitanJoe, Cornrow Wallace, and Cyrus ghosted us like JTB. Guru is supposed to be joining but he must be working for the CIA as an NOC or something.

Alright, cool.