2020 Titans Report Dynasty

6 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

Question please:   waivers start?    How many bench spots now? 

Hey, tell your master programmers to insert a logic boolean that informs you that most league-related chat about the league, including questions about waivers, bench spots, how many freckles abenjami has on his ass, etc... takes place in the app now.

Best hurry, because roster cut downs are happening as I type and a deadline will soon appear and if you pass said deadline without having taken care of your roster choices they will be made for you, to the best of the commish's ability.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly, I picked the best year in the 1900's and the answer was 82.   @heyitsmeallen picks his team first, then @TitansFan23 and (fittingly) the worst guess came from a Mariota supporter. Y

Thanks for setting this up tyco. Yahoo sucks. Glad we are moving to a different platform.

I prefer the fight in the mud pit 😂 

Posted Images

Would someone explain how you cut players?  Sleeperleague is not very good.  You click on a player and there is no option other than putting the player on BN or a starting spot.   If not I will just list my players here, and a commissioner can cut those players. 

Edited by 9 Nines

I looked over Sleeperleague in both a browser and on a phone. Under neither did I see a way to drop players.    Also, I find only one reference, in a long stream of messages, to player roster limits , "

TheElDuderino

3 days ago

9 starters, 14 bench. 23 total active players/units."

So going by that I need to cut four:   1) Jason Witten, 2) Chase Edmonds, 3) Darrel Williams and 4) Houston D If the two players I have on IR are not eligible for IR, I will drop 5) Jacob Hollister and 6) Damien Williams 

Edited by 9 Nines
10 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Hey, tell your master programmers to insert a logic boolean that informs you that most league-related chat about the league, including questions about waivers, bench spots, how many freckles abenjami has on his ass, etc... takes place in the app now.

Best hurry, because roster cut downs are happening as I type and a deadline will soon appear and if you pass said deadline without having taken care of your roster choices they will be made for you, to the best of the commish's ability.

I am dealing with a potential hurricane, yet this morning, in response to your reply to my serious question about roster limits etc., I wasted time trying to figure out how to drop players to comply.  After about 30 minutes of trying to figure out how to do so in both a browser, and an Android version of Sleeperleague, I wrote to Sleeperleague support asking for help.  From that discussion, see reply below that was after wasting that person's time also as he verified my account and the league, it turns out that the commissioner level settings in our league, at this time, have transactions, including dropping players, disabled. So I cannot drop any players. 

Kevin from Sleeper <[email protected]>

Wed, Aug 26 at 8:38 AM

It looks like your commish has "Lock All Free Agent and Waiver Moves" turned on. 

They will need to disable that option in the league settings in order for teams in your league to make drops. 

Edited by 9 Nines

I'd like cuts done by Friday night so that I can figure out setting up FA and people can review for bids over the weekend and open bids on Monday and then waivers run Monday or Tuesday night.

That does mean you should start looking through players available and mapping out bids in your mind.

43 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I'd like cuts done by Friday night so that I can figure out setting up FA and people can review for bids over the weekend and open bids on Monday and then waivers run Monday or Tuesday night.

That does mean you should start looking through players available and mapping out bids in your mind.

Thanks for posting here. 

No players should be available to just pick up. If you see that one is available and not on waivers, let me know because it means I've messed something up. Otherwise, please start submitting your waiver claims and we'll get them processed Monday night.

On another note, free agent priority is currently set where the champion gets first priority. I'm not sure whether or not this is backwards. Does anyone have an opinion? Should we give waiver priority to the teams that finished worse?

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

On another note, free agent priority is currently set where the champion gets first priority. I'm not sure whether or not this is backwards. Does anyone have an opinion? Should we give waiver priority to the teams that finished worse?

I can’t imagine it will come down to a tie breaker but I’m alright with champion taking the priority. I already got the benefit of the draft in my favor

• 4 weeks later...