Difference Between Mariota and Tannehill.....

MIKE75

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Differences between Mariota and Tannehill   Ryan Tannehill: 3 game-winning drives in 4 starts with Tennessee Marcus Mariota: 3 game-winning drives over last 24 starts with Tennessee

Mariota sucks, Tannehill doesn’t 

Hey. A Vagina can taking a pounding.  Marcus cannot.

14 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Akili Smith a bust Chris Miller a bust....Joey Harrington a bust .. These are Oregon QBs .. Join the Hall of Bust Marcus!! Not many good QBs come from there..Was there any to make it  besides Dan Fouts????

Who the fuck gives a shit about what college someone went to? No real pro sports fan cares about their college once they prove they can or cannot play at the NFL level

Mariota can't play at an NFL level, most powerhouse QBs can't play at an NFL level, McNair could play at an NFL level, Kevin Byard can play at an NFL level.... who the fuck cares what school any of them went to? I'm sure you also think after the 2nd contract any of those guys' draft position matters too in terms of playing time.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

3 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Who the fuck gives a shit about what college someone went to? No real pro sports fan cares about their college once they prove they can or cannot play at the NFL level

Mariota can't play at an NFL level, most powerhouse QBs can't play at an NFL level, McNair could play at an NFL level, Kevin Byard can play at an NFL level.... who the fuck cares what school any of them went to? I'm sure you also think after the 2nd contract any of those guys' draft position matters too in terms of playing time.

Relax..... Mariota sucks

Just now, Johnson said:

Relax..... Mariota sucks

Agree... Just ranting about dumbasses who think anything about college football matters and why those dumbasses who religiously follow the sport care to think their opinions matter when it comes to the NFL

Forgot rice. Im still not sure i belive Mississippi valley state is a real thing.

18 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Akili Smith a bust Chris Miller a bust....Joey Harrington a bust .. These are Oregon QBs .. Join the Hall of Bust Marcus!! Not many good QBs come from there..Was there any to make it  besides Dan Fouts????

Everyone used to crack on Cal QBs until Rodgers. Not many good QBs out of Bama either. 

Agree... Just ranting about dumbasses who think anything about college football matters and why those dumbasses who religiously follow the sport care to think their opinions matter when it comes to the NFL

What I'm getting at is Oregon is a system ...the QBs Don't translate to the NFL level....

Just now, JoelinBellevue said:

McNair wasn't all that. Alcorn State I think. 

Huh? The point was he went to a shit school but clearly had what it takes to play in the NFL

Any dumbass who tries to use school affiliation as anything more than just to show how much of a douche they are is retarded. Where a guy went to college doesn't determine shit in the NFL besides how many chances you get..... Too bad the great players shine and the shitty ones fail no matter most other circumstances

5 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

And you think any school that Rodgers went to mattered in the trajectory of his career besides plummeting his draft value?

That is my point. You can’t tarnish Oregon because of some failures. 

3 minutes ago, japan said:

That is my point. You can’t tarnish Oregon because of some failures. 

No one's tarnishing shit... If Florida or Alabama were to produce dud after dud it would tarnish something but some dumbass on the internet isn't ruining the hype that Chip Kelly brought years ago

It's comical how serious people take college football on an NFL forum

Edited by wiscotitansfan

While i enjoyed playing around in this thread it is simple enough 2 understand that not every Oregon qb will be bad amd not every lsu db will be good and not every yada yada will be yada yada, however people make assumptions like this for a reason. There is some evidence 2 back it up.