POLL: Do we suck?

Denali

Do we suck?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do we suck?

7 hours ago, japan said:

Bizarre how no one really questions why Jones is still the center.  I understand that he's good at making the calls and adjustments and Mariota has continuity with him, but the guy has sucked for the last 2 years.  Yet, we focus on LG and RG so much.

I've been calling out Jones for years. He fucking sucks and gets a pass around here because people are too busy blaming the position players for everything to hold the OL accountable. He's gotta go.

I think our roster has improved and excited to see some of the younger pieces on defense with a couple years under their belt now, but due to a BRUTAL schedule I think we will regress in terms of W-L. So yea we suck cus we're stuck in the no playoff and no top 10 draft pick area

8 hours ago, TeamRobinson said:

That was a 2 pt conversion. 2 points in the preseason is worth risking your spinal cord, shut up.

It’s starting to seem like some of our posters are consuming mood/mind altering substances. Did he score a TD?  Yes, and he did a back flip on the way.