Service Workers, Drug Dealers, Bartenders, Sex Workers, Retail Workers, Bouncers, etc----Lend Me Your Ears (and Eyes)!

CALL TO ARMS!

With the NFL draft visiting the already overcrowded and impossible-to-commute town of Nashville this week, there will be an influx of NFL management, personnel, coaches, players, former players, prospects, agents, media, etc.. along with the usual celebrities, musicians, actors, etc..that already inhabit the area. I know that many members here live and work in various public industries in Nashville. With so many famous and/or recognizable people coming to town, seeing the sights, (and most importantly) consuming the alcohol, we need you to keep your eyes open and report anything interesting that you may see. Feel free to post it yourself or you can send the info to me and I'll post it anonymously for you. This might be the only time that we have this amazing opportunity----to see people we all know do stupid shit (not the draft)---so, let's make the best of it!

1 hour ago, ManningEnvy said:

When everybody else is out drinking and whoring around could you please do the world a favor and make a few more of these? 

"Jacksononly Jaguars?" Hmm... never heard of them. They must be the redneck doppelgangers that have been impersonating the actual Jaguars for the last 20 years. This guy probably has the real Jaguar teams tied up in his basement. "It puts the jock strap on its HEAD! DOES WHAT IT'S TOLD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAH!"

39 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

"Jacksononly Jaguars?" Hmm... never heard of them. They must be the redneck doppelgangers that have been impersonating the actual Jaguars for the last 20 years. This guy probably has the real Jaguar teams tied up in his basement. "It puts the jock strap on its HEAD! DOES WHAT IT'S TOLD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAH!"

Tards have no idea how to make a real video.

The city is already loaded with drunken idiots.  I was on West End at a car lot, one of the open top buses came by.  One idiot was raising up his shirt to show us his boobs at 2pm on a Thursday.  These jackasses don't begin to realize we are living here and going about everyday business.  

40 minutes ago, Number9 said:

The city is already loaded with drunken idiots.  I was on West End at a car lot, one of the open top buses came by.  One idiot was raising up his shirt to show us his boobs at 2pm on a Thursday.  These jackasses don't begin to realize we are living here and going about everyday business.  

That’s Just any day in Nashville.

4 hours ago, TitansFan23 said:

ManningEnvy will be working the streets. He’ll be on Dickerson Road.

His Mom is on Trinity Lane and his Sister

runs Murfreesboro Pike.

His wife works Bell Road.

Hey Touched The Tard, just for you. If you're ever at the zoo and a female tard is there, what do you have to lose?

8 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

CALL TO ARMS!

With the NFL draft visiting the already overcrowded and impossible-to-commute town of Nashville this week, there will be an influx of NFL management, personnel, coaches, players, former players, prospects, agents, media, etc.. along with the usual celebrities, musicians, actors, etc..that already inhabit the area. I know that many members here live and work in various public industries in Nashville. With so many famous and/or recognizable people coming to town, seeing the sights, (and most importantly) consuming the alcohol, we need you to keep your eyes open and report anything interesting that you may see. Feel free to post it yourself or you can send the info to me and I'll post it anonymously for you. This might be the only time that we have this amazing opportunity----to see people we all know do stupid shit (not the draft)---so, let's make the best of it!

I moved or otherwise I would have had some sort of story for you. Good luck!

4 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched The Tard, just for you. If you're ever at the zoo and a female tard is there, what do you have to lose?

EV'BODY WHO LAUGHTA'DID AT THIS GOIN' TA' HELL.

I know you weren’t expecting the older guy ( me) to recognize this, but there were an unusual number of stunnning women at the STK restaurant in the gulch last night .. these were not bachelorrettes!! I didn’t price the merchandise but a buddy of mine says they were 5k hookers in Vegas.. so they are here.. guessing the Thompson hotel across the street might be what you are looking for!! 

5 hours ago, Nash said:

I know you weren’t expecting the older guy ( me) to recognize this, but there were an unusual number of stunnning women at the STK restaurant in the gulch last night .. these were not bachelorrettes!! I didn’t price the merchandise but a buddy of mine says they were 5k hookers in Vegas.. so they are here.. guessing the Thompson hotel across the street might be what you are looking for!! 

That sounds like a very nice place.  I will be sure to go there the next time i am in Nashville.

Archived