I think President Trump is likely not guilty of much

9 Nines

5 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

He'd still face trouble if he loses the 2020 election. Once he's no longer president the Republicans will have no use to cover for him. 

The entire GOP will turn on him once he's out. They'll have to pretend he was worse than they ever imagined. Else they'll have no credibility to attack any scandalous news that turns up on a Democrat in the future.

It's likely that in 2021 Trump will either be in the oval office or prison. That's quite a dichotomy. 

13 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Lol. THEY HAVE!!

Ah yes. This is why President Trump goes on his weekly "witch hunt" tirades. Because they aren't investigating him and they have made it clear that they are not investigating him. It's obvious! "Lol!". 

42 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

So McCabe claims Trump was an Russian agent and it was up to the justice department to move for the sake of the country.  Especially since Trump just fired Comey. He gets with Rosenstein so Rosenstein can wear a wire to entrap Trump and thus have the evidence to rid us of this mess. 

None of this is what actually happened, according to McCabe, who is the only source for this story. Literally every sentence of this is contrary to what he said.

Also, nothing you have typed here really has anything to do with the topic at hand, and certainly none of this addresses anything contained within the post that you quote.

Other than that, great post.

Edited by Legaltitan

Not sure why anyone would attack Nines over this post. Setting aside the Trump criminal enterprise, and focusing just on the election and the fallout, it is certainly plausible that he didn't know what the fuck was going on, and turned a blind eye to whatever the snakes he hired were up to, that he praises Putin because he is enamored with his wealth and power, and the glitz and glamour of Russian oligarchs, and that his lashing out may not actually be obstruction of justice, in that he is doing it because he is a thin-skinned snowflake and now because of a "corrupt intent."

All of that is possible.

But it's getting to be there is not much in between. Trump has either conspired to subvert the democratic process and rule of law, or he is a complete idiot and snowflake that doesn't have a clue. Not sure which is worse, tbh, but I can't think of any other explanation for what we have seen.

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed.  I think we will find out about shady dealings that have no legal ramifications.  

I always said, he is too stupid to have colluded in any sort of systematic way. But he's also ignorant and unconcerned with legality so he may have without knowing it.