Henry and Lewis’ nickname is official. Meet “The Twins”

heyitsmeallen

21 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Ok, humor hipster. But we could choose to let it suck first before we start walking toward the trash can, right?

Look at how movies are performing at the box office now.  Who is going to watch this?  

4 hours ago, abc2330 said:

Look at how movies are performing at the box office now.  Who is going to watch this?  

I suspect this movie will turn out to be one of those horrible 10-minutes-in "I can't take any more of this groan-fest... I'm walking out" kinds of mistakes. But even those movies have their fans. There's plenty of people looking for a nostalgic laugh. There's also everyone out there who isn't just looking for the next Marvel comic super hero movie to come out.

Even movies that are "underperforming" by monetary standards still have plenty of people lining up to watch them. The reason that industry types deem the returns underwhelming is because of the budgets of some of these monstrosities.  If everyone in the world doesn't go see it then of course it's a failure because the studios barely make back the mountains of money they put into make the pieces of shit.

Archived