Kaepernic's Lawyer talks • Titans will receive Bucs for practices • T.O. to play at K.C.??

TitanicoNFLriotFAN

6 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

1. No crime = No police shooting

2. You threatened a life, so I doubt you care much about focusing on lowering crime rates.

You say you want social equally, but in reality you don't.

That's not true. There's been countless cases where no crime was committed and citizens ended up dead. That's factually wrong. That's a factually inaccurate statement. And furthermore, police shootings are just the tip of the ice berg of police corruption.

2) Again that's factually wrong and I didn't threaten his life, I wished death on him. There's a difference. And honestly as an adult I'm tired of dealing with mindsets like his that cause the deaths of innocent people.

1 less asshole for the sake of 100 safe Americans? Isn't that the reasoning you use in these police shootings?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about we not threaten gun violence ... especially towards children ... and we can all avoid federal investigations after this is reported?

Answer is C. @Titansgoodluckcharm   Probably sitting in his mom's basement devising a way to "smack all our ass's" and "wishing us all dead"

Look, I did that in a nonderogatory sense.  I apologized to the board and also personally to you and @JakePA_Titan because the two of you went on and on about it.  Don't go pulling me into this BS.  I

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Hope you get shot in the head by a cop on the way home today. Better yet. A citizen

Here's what I actually said.

And how is this any different then him not wishing the same of police corruption victims? Is that not what's happening to some of them? Why does this asshole not deserve it, but they do?

Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

And how is this any different then him not wishing the same of police corruption victims? Is that not what's happening to some of them? Why does this asshole not deserve it, but they do?

You believe in a delusional world, and will never be satisfied until the media has no shootings to report. Humans are flawed by nature, even if a police officer had reasonable cause you'll still cry corruption.

Just now, Tomachek said:

You believe in a delusional world, and will never be satisfied until the media has no shootings to report. Humans are flawed by nature, even if a police officer had reasonable cause you'll still cry corruption.

You must be blind or living under a rock or not understand that nothing about our justice system is the norms. Unless you mean blatant corruption. You honestly need to get your head checked and pick a better argument to stand on.

It'd be great to have no shootings to report actually. You know what? All that crime you're talking about, WE actually did bring about change for a period. So you can save your arrogant attitude about things you know nothing about and issues you can't even understand because of your obviously limited worldview.

American isn't any safer now, then when it began mass incarceration. In fact, it might actually be more dangerous. Just like the Drug War. There's more drugs available now, then when the Drug War started. You don't have an argument. Stop being stupid.

If you could make an argument that these tactics are keeping Americans safe, I'd at least respect you, but you can't. These policies aren't making these communities safe and you, like a complete fucking utter dumbass keep going back to blaming those communities while ignoring the many other factors that contribute to those conditions. But again, with your limited fucking worldview and uneducated arrogance, nobody can tell you anything about what historically has reduced crime in this country. EVEN WHEN IT WAS "WHITE" PEOPLE IN CHICAGO SHOOTING EACH OTHER IN BROAD DAYLIGHT OVER BOOZE.

But I digress. If you couldn't keep up with the previous analogy why would I expect you to understand the above?

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

How about we not threaten gun violence ... especially towards children ... and we can all avoid federal investigations after this is reported?

How about you ban this guy for this type of post?  Not overboard enough?  Where the hell is the internet cop when you want one?

22 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Ive never said that. And who wishes for people children to die? Im not surprised a cop beat your ass

23 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

You must be blind or living under a rock or not understand that nothing about our justice system is the norms. Unless you mean blatant corruption. You honestly need to get your head checked and pick a better argument to stand on.

It'd be great to have no shootings to report actually. You know what? All that crime you're talking about, WE actually did bring about change for a period. So you can save your arrogant attitude about things you know nothing about and issues you can't even understand because of your obviously limited worldview.

American isn't any safer now, then when it began mass incarceration. In fact, it might actually be more dangerous. Just like the Drug War. There's more drugs available now, then when the Drug War started. You don't have an argument. Stop being stupid.

If you could make an argument that these tactics are keeping Americans safe, I'd at least respect you, but you can't. These policies aren't making these communities safe and you, like a complete fucking utter dumbass keep going back to blaming those communities while ignoring the many other factors that contribute to those conditions. But again, with your limited fucking worldview and uneducated arrogance, nobody can tell you anything about what historically has reduced crime in this country. EVEN WHEN IT WAS "WHITE" PEOPLE IN CHICAGO SHOOTING EACH OTHER IN BROAD DAYLIGHT OVER BOOZE.

But I digress. If you couldn't keep up with the previous analogy why would I expect you to understand the above?

Someone is extra salty today.

Just now, Tomachek said:

Someone is extra salty today.

Salty about people dying? What does that even mean?

First you make me out to be a monster now you're acting like you don't give a flying fuck about Americans dying. Having their rights violated. Etc. 

And just a few posts back you were trying to say I was the one who didn't care. That's literally what you said.