Jamalisms

2018 Titans Report Dynasty League

9 Nines   

CMJ's team is not all that bad. One could argue it the worst team now but things always change season to season and it does not seem much different than the other two bottom teams.   It has a starting RB, about 5 candidates for WR2s, decent TEs, a top QB and another QB that is likely a top one.  There are some teams in our league with poor QB prospects that would likely trade picks or players for one of his QBs. 

Also, if an active owner gets the team, it can be improved via free agency.  There are always a few out of nowhere players who become NFL starters the first several weeks of the season. 

Edited by 9 Nines

abenjami   
42 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

When will the draft be?

I dunno but someone PM me when pick #22 rolls around in late July or early August. 

9 Nines   
42 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I dunno but someone PM me when pick #22 rolls around in late July or early August. 

My picks will go fast, although I might try to trade #7.  Interest?

10 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Depending on who you want and who's on the board, I'll always consider acquiring any pick.

9 Nines   
37 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Depending on who you want and who's on the board, I'll always consider acquiring any pick.

I would not mind getting one of your WR2s if you are interested as the draft gets close. 

53 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

I would not mind getting one of your WR2s if you are interested as the draft gets close. 

Let's discuss when we get there then.

abenjami   
2 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

I might be willing to give you a WR2.1

@notsolegato First to respond here and last communication I had from Cyrus a few days ago indicated that was good enough.

Haven't gotten follow up since so many volunteered but... I'm calling it. You still want it?

7 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

@notsolegato First to respond here and last communication I had from Cyrus a few days ago indicated that was good enough.

Haven't gotten follow up since so many volunteered but... I'm calling it. You still want it?

I'll take it. Let the rebuilding begin!

abenjami   
9 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Uh, what happened to the ownership vote?