Jump to content
Jamalisms

2018 Titans Report Dynasty League

Recommended Posts

9 Nines   
Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

Yeah, I just wonder how trades have changed the look of rounds 2 and 3. I'm pretty sure I still have a 2nd round pick, but not sure about 3rd round pick.

As I recall you traded your 3rd to me, or to someone who traded it to me, and I then traded it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 9 Nines said:

As I recall you traded your 3rd to me, or to someone who traded it to me, and I then traded it. 

Ah. I know I've been dealing my 3rd the last year or two to move up or down in the 2nd round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 Nines   
4 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Ah. I know I've been dealing my 3rd the last year or two to move up or down in the 2nd round.

First post of the 2017 thread has a 2018 draft section with all the trades.  Round 1 looks correct and round 2 and 3 seem correct - I state seem because I have not paid much attention to it in order to audit it well.

 

 

The following is not draft order; it is just noting trades of picks.

 

Note: The update date below is not correct because it shows trades that happened after that date:

 

2018 Draft (updated 8/15)

 

ROUND 1:

Wisco from 9’s from Abenjami

Wisco

+Cornrow from 9's from Jamal from Guru

NN

*Jamal

Cyrus

TitansJoe

Cornrow from 9's

+9's from CMJ

Cornrow from 9’s from Bink

Oldschool

9's from Cornrow

 

ROUND 2:

Abenjami

Wisco

Guru

NN

*Jamal

Cyrus

TitansJoe

Bink from  9's

Cornrow from 9's from CMJ

*Jamal from Bink

Jamal from Oldschool

Cornrow

 

ROUND 3:

Abenjami

Wisco

Guru

Cornrow from 9s from Abenjami from NN

Oldschool from  Jamal

Cyrus

TitansJoe

Jamal from  9's

Cornrow from 9's from Abenjami from 9's from CMJ

Bink

Oldschool

Cornrow

Edited by 9 Nines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 Nines   

Since this draft seem bla, does anyone want to trade a 1st this year for picks next year? I would like to obtain a 1st this year for one next year. 

Edited by 9 Nines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 4:44 PM, 9 Nines said:

Since this draft seem bla, does anyone want to trade a 1st this year for picks next year? I would like to obtain a 1st this year for one next year. 

I'll bite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 Nines   

First round now looks like the following I think:

 

1. 9nines                        owner of CMJ’s pick

2. Cyrus

3. NashvilleNinja

4. 9nines                        owner of Cornrow Wallace’s pick

5. Cornrow Wallace     owner of Bink’s Pick

6. Jamalism

7. 9nines                       owner of Oldschool’s pick

8.  Titanjoe

9. Cornrow Wallce        owner of 9nines’s pick

10.  Wiscotitansfan      owner of Abenjami

11. Wiscotitansfan

12 Cornrow                  owner of Guru’s pick

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 Nines   
25 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

@CyrusI am not able to renew the league. If you renew (and if I have permissions) I'll work through setting up the draft order.

We use this forum for the draft. We only used yahoo/whatever site that year for the initial draft I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

We use this forum for the draft. We only used yahoo/whatever site that year for the initial draft I think. 

That's right.

 

@Cyrus if you renew I'll get the order firmly fixed. We could start drafting right away, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyrus   
2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

That's right.

 

@Cyrus if you renew I'll get the order firmly fixed. We could start drafting right away, right?

Just renewed...we should be good to go once the draft order is good to go. And to be clear, Nines traded away a future first round pick, not this year's #1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 Nines   
2 hours ago, Cyrus said:

Just renewed...we should be good to go once the draft order is good to go. And to be clear, Nines traded away a future first round pick, not this year's #1?

I did not trade one of mine this year. I traded my 2019 1st and my 2019 3rd for @oldschool 2018 first, which should be #7 overall.

 

My 2019 picks are now overall:  1 (CMJ's), 4 (Cornrow's) and 7 (Oldschool's.) No 2nd nor 3rd this year.  In 2019, I only have a 2nd as of now.

Edited by 9 Nines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...