Jump to content
Jamalisms

2018 Titans Report Dynasty League

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

#4 and #7 are up for trade.  Looking for RBs, WRs or current and future picks.  Note, I like my top 7 rankings so I am not giving these away. 

Uh, it's a dynasty league with only a 3 round rookie draft each year. Everyone is looking for RBs, WRs, and future picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 Nines   
1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Uh, it's a dynasty league with only a 3 round rookie draft each year. Everyone is looking for RBs, WRs, and future picks.

I meant taking a known player at those positions, such as Fournette (example, not that I am interested in him), for the upside of the rookie one could get with one of those picks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abenjami   
4 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

I meant taking a known player at those positions, such as Fournette (example, not that I am interested in him), for the upside of the rookie one could get with one of those picks. 

I’ll trade you Frank Gore and Terrell Pryor for picks 4 and 7. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

When is the draft?

Good question.

 

Am I correct that there's nothing holding us back? Everyone is signed up. If so, I'd say we give it to mid-month like last year and then full speed ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

TRADE:

 

At the official start of the draft when my picks become final, I'm sending Stafford and pick 19 to @notsolegato for Garoppolo.

This is why you are the Fake News Champions. He's trading him to me in return for Braxton Miller and a bag of peanuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

This is why you are the Fake News Champions. He's trading him to me in return for Braxton Miller and a bag of peanuts.

I'll trade him to you for 3 firsts over the next two drafts ... and your best QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...