IS DONALD TRUMP A TRAITOR?

OILERMAN

Joe Walsh is a former republican congressman from Illinois.  As such, it stands to reason that the overwhelming majority of his views are republican and conservative oriented.  So when he says:  "It sucks having a President who doesn't give a damn that Russia attacked us. that is something to take note of.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Presidents Day everybody!

"Soy" has replaced "cuck" as the dumb shit, unfunny, unclever right wing insult du jour. 

I provided the exact things you asked for knowing that no matter what I posted you were going to say this or something like this.  That's why they didn't bother.  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

If 80 Russians in a gulag can fuck us up this bad then we have some real systemic issues beyond the President. Why the hell are we spending all of this money if we can’t stop a social media brigade and some hackers from doing this to us? It’s a total shitshow. 

Well you have to consider or at least recognize, who was in charge at the time this shitshow took place.  We need to remind ourselves who was tasked with minding the store, and why they weren't being held accountable.  There's a pattern here that keeps repeating itself, and did for years.

It's an ugly thing, and most here refuse to acknowledge the fact, but it needs to be said.  This part goes back to your statement about "talking past one another."

First and foremost, security and accountability need to be restored.  But we can't do that until we acknowledge the fact that for roughly 8 years, someone left us with little or no protection from this shit.

Think about how many/few times this subject has even been broached here.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

18 hours ago, ctm said:

I'll repeat, we aren't talking about collusion here.  We are talking about a president who refuses to defend the country.

You are completely taken with TDS... Lie down and relax...

Trump won't let Ivan get you!!!  :210_bear:

Did Trump really just deny a sexual assault accusation either "I'd never do that in a public place, with security cameras?"

The qualifications imply that he would sexually assault someone in a private place, without security cameras.