Downtown

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meanwhile in NFT land...    

My bitcoin has been going nutssssssss! Up 70% in the last month and almost 1000% this year! Gimme the loot baby!    Edit: when bitcoin was first developed I started mining it and had al

The first rule of crossfit/Crypto: always talk about crossfit/crypto

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Downtown said:

Same as how regular Binance is illegal in the us. You can get around it. But you’d be a fool to try and deposit/withdraw USD through the old Binance app. 

email / online message/ yell across the room / text / snail mail ...

"hey, whats your wallet address?"

worried about it being russian?

"hey heres my new wallet address"

i guess if you go through exchanges... but not many people with enough money to matter and doing shady things are going to go through binance or any other wallet that easily trackable.

I dont mind the sentiment but it just shows regulators still have no idea what they are talking about.

"We are hencseforth banning Oxygen production in Russia!"

Edited by titanruss

1 hour ago, OzTitan said:

If anyone is following the Kartrashians for any reason all they are doing is contributing to the scumming down of society.

If you think this and all the shit those scam-sketchy NFT bros are peddling are synonymous with Bitcoin you just aren't doing good enough research or you just aren't keeping an open enough mind about it.

20 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

If anyone is following the Kartrashians for any reason all they are doing is contributing to the scumming down of society.

If you think this and all the shit those scam-sketchy NFT bros are peddling are synonymous with Bitcoin you just aren't doing good enough research or you just aren't keeping an open enough mind about it.

What the fuck are you talking about? this is a cryptocurrency thread, not a Bitcoin thread.

• 1 month later...