Face

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi folks, I'm a long time reader of this board & fan of the organization since '90. I'm also writing up my first topic after drinking a bunch of jack & cokes, but I guess this is fairly common

I too deeply regret the Titans missing out on Mario Williams, him with this current secondary would be a deadly combo with Casey Morgan. The problem is elite pass rushing DEs are near impossible to ge

Is this guy related to Faceless?

I didn't say I was drunk, just that I had a bunch of jack & cokes. And I hear you on the text messages man. Fortunately I'm getting up there in years so my drunk texts are few & far between but I sure as sh*t don't miss waking up in a cold sweat, with that impending feeling of doom, knowing that I probably sent out just about the worst text you can probably send.

My offseason plan...

Get rid of Munch... Some how lure David Shaw away from Stanford

Let Gray walk, and promote Williams to DC

Trade this years 1st rounder, next years 1st rounder, 3rd rounder, and the following years 4th rounder to trade up and grab Bridgewater

Sign Tyson Clabo at RT in FA, along with Knowshon Moreno at RB... I also pick up someone like Fred Davis at TE, and let Stevens go

in the 2nd round I draft the best available DE