Trump’s economic adviser: ‘We’re taking a look’ at whether Google searches should be regulated

Stranger

6 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So you don't trust the research done by the distinguished ladies and gentleman of Harvard?

And what did Harvard have to say specifically about Google being mean to Trump?

And Google being fined for manipulating searches is nothing as well?

That was over promoting Froogle over 3rd party online sales sites. They were properly fined. And it has nothing whatsoever to do with politics. 

Yet, anything simply said against Trump, you take as indisputable evidence...

No, I want evidence in all accusations. But you have failed to provide any in this case. If you had a leg to stand on you would provide evidence. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd rather he spend his time dealing with google than something important.

If Trump wants better news about him on Google then he should try becoming a better president...

Hell's bells...  The head retard already spun it.

16 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Nothing, but I guess them doing one doesn't give any validity that they could manipulate searches for other reasons...yall use Trumps past to imply that's why it's likely he did this or that, but when it comes to others, their past doesn't matter....

Again, it just adds to the possibility that they are guilty of it. 

So, your argument is that they could, not that they did. Find some evidence that they did it...

16 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Total BS. So many of you, yourself included, have took dumbass headlines such as "Manafort cooperating with investigation" to be a smoking gun and say Trump is guilty. 

Nothing but accusations on Trump without any evidence. However, we all know where you stand on his verdict....

There is ample evidence against Trump and the people around him. Tons of it. The investigation, prosecutions, and guilty pleas are still ongoing, however. 

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What evidence against Trump outside of testimony in which ppl are being bribed for?

People are being bribed with prison sentences then? They are voluntarily going to prison in exchange for their fake testimony? Wow, the deep state truly is a marvel...

All the meetings between Trump campaign officials and Russians are well documented already. So is his business relationships with Russia, as both Trump sons have attested to and financial statements have shown. But if you actually cared about the truth you wouldn’t pretend not to know.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Oh, I though yall were all excited about guys giving a statement for a reduced sentence....

Reduced sentence for what? I thought they didn’t do anything wrong...

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Maybe you didn't get what you were expecting then...so again, evidence?

Notice how none of that specified Trump himself....provide evidence against Trump....

I'm waiting....

I gave plenty of general evidence. Plenty of evidence has been posted. The fact you ignore it is part of what makes you a joke.

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

When did I say it did?

Trying to change the actual topic?

Point is Google has been known to manipulate searches....

But some have a problem understanding that.

You said it when you responded to my post where I criticized the opinion piece for its inaccuracies on the fact check service specifically, by bringing up the entirely unrelated Harvard research. You were the one changing the subject.

It's funny how much weight research from Harvard has all of a sudden when the agenda fits, btw.

Google is search, they control every aspect of it. There is no pure state to compare to, to what is and isn't "manipulated". It's a crudely basic term for an extremely complex system that "manipulates" based on countless factors every day. So correlating it's obvious dynamic state with some grand conspiracy is going to need some exceptional evidence. 

Edited by OzTitan

28 minutes ago, Btowner said:

I didn't realize Trump supporters cared about Google. Thought they were all still using AltaVista.

Those fuckers obviously have 4chan as their home page.  If anything they Bing.

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What exactly makes you think we do?

Because I'm arguing that it's possible and that they've already been busted makes you think I really care?

If they did, idgaf because I dont think it would have altered the election anymore than I think the FB Russian bots did. 

But let me ask you. Why is one mlre important to you?

Thought you cared about collusion and the integrity of democracy? Thought you cared about treasonous acts?

And I'm curious. Are you still thinking/caring about those immigrant children? I'm sure it's been a while since you thought about them until I just mentioned it. 

I know the MSM has surely moved on to "more important" topics....

You totally missed the joke. Find out what AltaVista is and then get back to me. In fact, LMGTFY