The Falcons new stadium has a Chick-Fil-A that will be closed on Sundays.

heyitsmeallen

11 hours ago, abenjami said:

I certainly won't be buying and Chick-Fil-A stock!

Well that would be a mistake. They are printing money at every store. Go by any Chick-Fil-A at 2:00 and tell me you don't want a piece of that action. If only we could buy stock!

5 hours ago, SB35 said:

Well that would be a mistake. They are printing money at every store. Go by any Chick-Fil-A at 2:00 and tell me you don't want a piece of that action. If only we could buy stock!

True.  It really is a license to print money if you own one of these franchises.  The soccer moms and their kids pile in these places.

On 8/17/2017 at 10:31 AM, SB35 said:

Right. Because it's not a publicly traded company. CFA is not a franchise, in my opinion, that will ever go public either. 

On 8/17/2017 at 8:08 AM, StephenIsLegend said:

Easily the best service of any fast food place I've ever been to.  They could have a line wrapped three times around a free-standing building and you'd still get your order quicker than McDonald's  with a line of 5 vehicles.

Which is kind of ironic given that it was McDonald's that originally gave us the standardized kitchen with an assembly line type setup so that they could make food as fast and as consistently as possible. 

18 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I can't think of anything more boring than a chicken sandwich. This is a whole company built around that. 

Still many people swear by the place. Every black person I work with totally loves the place. I don't get it. Their biscuits are inferior to Bojangles and Hardees.

They do have wonderful chicken noodle soup when the weather gets cold. 

To not make an exception for that one location at the stadium is retarded! These are the same type of people that prevent us from buying beer just before the titans kick off. 

What he said.

Their success baffles me.  I just don't get it.