Marcus Mariota is Better Than Jameis Winston

jtworsley

14 hours ago, Titans279 said:

The Rock is half Samoan too and while he's obviously huge he's not fat. I doubt Mariota will add any weight unless he tries to as long as he keeps up on his diet and exercise like he clearly does.

Didn't he lose weight this offseason?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://brooklynbeat.nyc/marcus-mariota-is-better-than-jameis-winston/

interesting discussion with Mularkey on how they helped Marcus during the offseason when he didn't have his full mobility.   they set up a wide angle camera up right behind Marcus to record

They are both very good qbs

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Titans279 said:

The Rock is half Samoan too and while he's obviously huge he's not fat. I doubt Mariota will add any weight unless he tries to as long as he keeps up on his diet and exercise like he clearly does.

You don't remember old school Rock. Dudes a monster now, he's an incredibly hard worker, but back

in his wrestling days he was on the soft side. Big but a bit soft, and had bitch tits removed.

Samoan men seem to have high estrogen levels.

2 minutes ago, Face said:

You don't remember old school Rock. Dudes a monster now, he's an incredibly hard worker, but back

in his wrestling days he was on the soft side. Big but a bit soft, and had bitch tits removed.

The Samoan word for a feminine guy is fa'afafine. 

One guy when I started, was a huge strong Samoan.  He was so naturally strong that he could carry 3 boxes of copy paper with the hand truck up several flights of stairs.  Word was he was once in the local mafia.  He became a Christian Minister when I worked along side of him.  We had big disagreements on religious stuff.    Well fast forward 25 yrs, he left the company a long time ago to be a full time minister but his son went to work at the same company.  His son was tall, about 6'2" and on the slimmer side.  Another Samoan guy who knows the family very well said that when the son was a young boy, he loved to dress up like a woman.  He said the father used to beat the hell out him for dressing like that.  The son got married and had several kids but you could tell he still had that feminine side.

19 hours ago, Face said:

I remember early days of Rock. You know he is thinking. He went from All American Football player for Miami to this shit.

rocky-maivia-1474909991-800.png

Edited by Somedude

29 minutes ago, Somedude said:

I remember early days of Rock. You know he is thinking. He went from All American Football player for Miami to this shit.

rocky-maivia-1474909991-800.png

Worked out pretty well for him. I believe last year or the year before he banked more than any actor in Hollywood.

Just now, Face said:

Worked out pretty well for him. I believe last year or the year before he banked more than any actor in Hollywood.

Yes but those early days in wrestling he hated life. He was given this stupid gimmick. He was face but booed. Backstage he was hated by about every big name, Mark Henry was telling the story since they both got in WWE about the same time. He had to cheer Rock up. Rock told Henry that the only friends in this world he has right now are you (Mark) and his mom. He wasn't very happy in the early goings.

20 hours ago, 8MM said:

The Samoan word for a feminine guy is fa'afafine. 

One guy when I started, was a huge strong Samoan.  He was so naturally strong that he could carry 3 boxes of copy paper with the hand truck up several flights of stairs.  Word was he was once in the local mafia.  He became a Christian Minister when I worked along side of him.  We had big disagreements on religious stuff.    Well fast forward 25 yrs, he left the company a long time ago to be a full time minister but his son went to work at the same company.  His son was tall, about 6'2" and on the slimmer side.  Another Samoan guy who knows the family very well said that when the son was a young boy, he loved to dress up like a woman.  He said the father used to beat the hell out him for dressing like that.  The son got married and had several kids but you could tell he still had that feminine side.

That's some weird shit. But as for Samoan guys they do seem

to be natural powerhouses. Parcells always liked drafting Samoans, if you look at his draft history you'll find a lot. He loved their strength & aggressiveness/nastiness.

They do tend to have similar bodies, though, soft, carry a lot of water. But brutally strong.

The Rock played 1 yr of football for my Alma Mater.  My coworker who was much younger than me played with the Rock so fast forward 20 yrs, a national news media contacted my coworker to ask if he was willing to do an interview about the Rock.  He refused.  That coworker used to tell me the Rock wasn't anything special as a young teen.  Tall and lanky.  The Rock's father used to visit the practices.

11 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Yes but those early days in wrestling he hated life. He was given this stupid gimmick. He was face but booed. Backstage he was hated by about every big name, Mark Henry was telling the story since they both got in WWE about the same time. He had to cheer Rock up. Rock told Henry that the only friends in this world he has right now are you (Mark) and his mom. He wasn't very happy in the early goings.

Oh you mean literally back in the day, before he was even "The Rock"? Yeah he HATED that character, the Indian. Despised it. He said it didn't fit his personality at all & didn't feel natural.

He said he pleaded with them to let him have a heel turn but they refused, so he took a monster risk & just went totally off script at a show, basically doing the schtick he made famous. He figured he'd almost definitely get fired but he was on his way out anyway, he couldn't get anything going as the Indian. Anyway, the fans ate it up & went nuts, so they kept him & switched him to heel.

As smart as Vince is they've done some horrible jobs getting some guys over. You'd just watch & know certain characters had no chance.

2 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Every single one?

Having grown up in SLC where there is a lot of Samoans. Yes. All of them. I have known a lot of them growing up. All the ones I have known. Super nice dudes. They can eat a small countries supply of food in one sitting. Piss them off and that person becomes a puddle.