Titans Promote Jon Salge to Director of College Scouting (Plus Mike Boni & Tosin Kazeem)

Jonboy

I figured Taylor would be the one promoted to national scout if they kept the same structure that Reinfeldt put in place, which apparently they are as he was the most tenured scout. 

Not sure on this Mike Boni fellow, but the scouting department is filled out now. Has a lot less experience/gravitas than a year ago and is now a fairly junior department, but JRob is putting his guys in place and coaching people up in his methodology. 

4 minutes ago, titantez said:

I really am not seeing Jrob's scouting being anything but average at best...Unless some of these late rounders or free agents bust thru...

Where's your proof? Who has he missed on?

I see the Cardinals released Daryl Washington after he was reinstated from a 3 year suspension.  He plays LB, a position of weakness here.  Any interest here or too much baggage for JRob.?

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

So having virtually every draft pick and FA signing hit is average now? 

Hmmm, revamped the OL from worst to 1st in one off-season.

Hmmmm, revamped the RB position from worst to one of the best in one off-season.

He is about to revamp the WR group from worst to one of the better ones. 

The defense secondary could make that same jump, worst to very good.

So I guess if JRob knew what he was doing he wouldn't have taken as long on the secondary or the WR group?  Never mind the only quality WR we had was actually one of his FA signings. 

Fact.  He took one hell of a shitty team and has basically made them into a contender in two drafts and two off-seasons of FAs.

But at the cost of trading up for Conklin and not trading down this draft! Jeez

On 5/12/2017 at 0:04 PM, titantez said:

I really am not seeing Jrob's scouting being anything but average at best...Unless some of these late rounders or free agents bust thru...

Shtick

#Titans have hired Tosin Kazeem as a new scouting asst, replacing Pat Callaway, who was promoted to area scout (NE). Kazeem was with #Jets.

As Stratton alluded to above, Tosin Kazeem was hired as a new scouting assistant. He replaces Pat Callaway, who was promoted to area scout (NE). Robinson also hired ex-Bills area scout Tom Roth who will handle the Southeast.

On 5/15/2017 at 4:39 PM, Face said:

It's pretty obvious Tez wants to get a rise out of people. It seems to be working.

Didn't think I'd see a more desperately attention hungry poster than Whisenburger, but tez is doing his best impression.