Hackers from Anonymous have begun releasing names and contact information of KKK members

Denali

http://techcrunch.com/2015/11/01/operation-kkk-is-beginning-to-unmask-hate-group-members/#.vozuase:BC1j

Operation KKK, an Anonymous-led effort to shut down the Ku Klux Klan, has begun in earnest. The main Twitter account is reporting that many KKK-related sites are down after concerted hacking efforts and that more are to come as they prepare for an action called HoodsOff on November 5.

https://twitter.com/Operation_KKK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the released names and contact info:

http://pastebin.com/trends

See the following titles:

"Political Figures Involved with the KKK"

"#OpKKK Phone members KKK - Anonymous"

"#OpKKK Phone members KKK (#2)- Anonymous"

"#OpKKK Phone members KKK (#3)- Anonymous"

"#OpKKK Phone members KKK (#4)- Anonymous"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some highlights from those lists:

Senators....

1.United States Senator From North Carolina: Thomas Tillis aka Thom Tillis: Age 55: Wife Susan Tillis, Both living in: Cornelius, North Carolina.Known KKK Affiliated group:United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. Thornton.

2.United States Senator From Texas: John Cornyn: Age 63: Wife Sandy Cornyn, Both living in: Austin,Texas: Known KKK Affiliated Group: United White Knights Of The Ku Klux Klan.

3.United States Senator From Georgia: John Hardy Isakson: Age 70: Wife Dianne Davison: Both Living in: Marietta, Georgia.  Known KKK Affiliated Group: Original Knight Riders Of the KKK.

4.United States Senator From Indiana: Dan Coats: age 72: Wife Marsha Coats, Both living in: Fort Wayne,Indiana. Known KKK Affiliated Group:United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

Mayors....

1. Knoxville,Tn Mayor: Madeline Anne Rogero: age 63: last known spouse Gene Monaco: Living in Knoxville,Tn: Known KKK Affiliated Group: KU KLOS KNIGHTS of the Ku Klux Klan.

2. Norfolk,Va Mayor: Paul D. Fraim: age 66: last known spouse elizabeth peer: Living in Norfolk,Va: Known KKK Affiliated Group:Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan:

3.Lexington,Kentucky Mayor: Jim Gray: age 62: no known wife/spouse: Living in Lexington,Kentucky: Known KKK Affiliated Group:United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

4.Ocala,Florida Mayor: Kent Guinn: age 60: Wife Sandra Guinn: both living in ocala,florida: Known KKK Affiliated Group: Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

5.Fort Wayne,Indian Mayor: Tom Henry: age 63: last known spouse Cindy Kocks: lives in Fort Wayne: Known KKK Affiliated group: United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

Email Addresses....

This email address belongs to Pastor Tony Romo:

Be on the lookout for 1000 names to be released on November 5.

Considering their core voter representation, some of those guys might actually get more votes next time.

Denials have already begun.  Makes me wonder what info will be released to back up these outings.

2 hours ago, chef said:

Makes me wonder what info will be released to back up these outings.

Exactly.

The last major leak Anonymous made was for Ashley Madison, but that turned out to be mostly bogus anyway because of shill accounts and accounts that were never verified by Ashley Madison themselves.

Hopefully the evidence is more solid this go around.  I would also imagine that given the severity and nature of such affiliations in the case of public officials, the attorney general and/or other law enforcement might end up investigating further, thereby uncovering more solid evidence.

At least I don't have to worry if Anonymous hacked and released the names of members of the Partridge Family fan club.

31 minutes ago, Denali said:

Exactly.

The last major leak Anonymous made was for Ashley Madison, but that turned out to be mostly bogus anyway because of shill accounts and accounts that were never verified by Ashley Madison themselves.

Hopefully the evidence is more solid this go around.  I would also imagine that given the severity and nature of such affiliations in the case of public officials, the attorney general and/or other law enforcement might end up investigating further, thereby uncovering more solid evidence.

At least I don't have to worry if Anonymous hacked and released the names of members of the Partridge Family fan club.

:D

Actually now sounds like Anonymous is saying it - whatever "it" officially is - did not release these names yet.

ClJoXMlG_normal.jpg Operation KKK @Operation_KKK

This account has NOT YET released any information. We believe in due diligence and will NOT recklessly involve innocent individuals #OpKKK

5 hours ago, chef said:

Actually now sounds like Anonymous is saying it - whatever "it" officially is - did not release these names yet.

ClJoXMlG_normal.jpg Operation KKK @Operation_KKK

This account has NOT YET released any information. We believe in due diligence and will NOT recklessly involve innocent individuals #OpKKK

http://news.yahoo.com/innocent-people-may-kkk-list-anonymous-keep-releasing-003206714.html

An Anonymous member, Anon6K, who claimed to be the founder of an #OpKKK channel wrote to TakePart on Monday that the list is not part of the “official” Anonymous dump of KKK members, and that Rogero was erroneously included.

“That list was not released by us. And me and my team do not believe she is a member of the KKK,” wrote Anon6K. A tweet on the Operation KKK Twitter feed later announced, “This account has NOT YET released any information. We believe in due diligence and will NOT recklessly involve innocent individuals #OpKKK.” 

Anon6K, who would only identify as a male living in North America, apologized profusely to Rogero.

“I would like to say here and now, Mayor Madeline Rogero, I am sorry this has happened to you, we never planned to mention your name, and we can’t find a trace of the KKK around you. My team wanted me to make this especially clear that we did not take part in that release,” Anon6K wrote.

Apparently the notion that Madeline Rogero is in the KKK is so absurd, it has thrown the credibility of the entire list into serious doubt.  Rogero is an outspoken supporter of pretty much all progressive causes with racial equality and LGBT rights being high on her list.

On 11/2/2015, 8:55:15, Denali said:

Exactly.

I don't Anonymous was behind the Ashley Madison leak. 

21 hours ago, wtenn said:

Apparently the notion that Madeline Rogero is in the KKK is so absurd, it has thrown the credibility of the entire list into serious doubt.  Rogero is an outspoken supporter of pretty much all progressive causes with racial equality and LGBT rights being high on her list.

The "list" with her name on it wasn't posted by anonymous.  They haven't released theirs yet.

Archived