Who here actually thinks we win more than three games?

Tim

I guess because you say-so. Good job attacking my points, you have learned a lot from Oilerman.

Deflect away.

And what does Oilerman have to do with anything? Why even bring him up?

You say that Griffin is best around the LoS. I point out that whenever he is, he gets trucked and made a fool by someone. Griffin is best when he is deep, not shallow. Griffin is no where near the mold of a SS or have that skillset. He is a prototypical FS.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep, Kerry Collins's 0-6 + Vince Young's 8-2 = 8-8

I think you are drinking the wrong kool-aid. CJ alone, if he stays healthy, will grant us three wins; but I think you are totally off on Locker. I was a little upset at first, but now that I have do

At the moment, without any FA signings, I would say 6-10 right now.

I am not deflecting anything. I alluded to Griffin's playmaking ability in a previous post, and you simply said I was wrong because you said so. He has gotten trucked several times, but with his size and the amount of responsibility he has had, that is understandable (as I pointed out in the same previous post). Bring him up closer to the action and letting him attack would be the best thing for the defense, as long as we have a true ranging safety that can cover center field and a LB or two that can cover someone.

And the reasons I brought Oilerman up is that you two seem to always be on the same level of misguidance, and neither of you attack points but simply expect people to believe you because you think your words and opinion carry some mythical weight. I will give you props on your knowledge of X's and O's, but I disagree with you on Griffin and a few other issues we have discussed in the past. It isn't anything personal, and I am not going to start calling names or dropping F-bombs, but if we all hailed lords WG and OM, this would be a pretty boring board.

I am not deflecting anything. I alluded to Griffin's playmaking ability in a previous post, and you simply said I was wrong because you said so. He has gotten trucked several times, but with his size and the amount of responsibility he has had, that is understandable (as I pointed out in the same previous post). Bring him up closer to the action and letting him attack would be the best thing for the defense, as long as we have a true ranging safety that can cover center field and a LB or two that can cover someone.

And the reasons I brought Oilerman up is that you two seem to always be on the same level of misguidance, and neither of you attack points but simply expect people to believe you because you think your words and opinion carry some mythical weight. I will give you props on your knowledge of X's and O's, but I disagree with you on Griffin and a few other issues we have discussed in the past. It isn't anything personal, and I am not going to start calling names or dropping F-bombs, but if we all hailed lords WG and OM, this would be a pretty boring board.

I just think Griffin is better suited to play centerfield (FS).

A guy like Mikell with Griffin would be real good.

Does anyone know the status of jovan Haye ? Last season he trimmed down to penetrate and wasn't particularly good at it.. This year he's bulked up to stop the run. Has he ever played in a two gap system or as a run stopper?? Or is he history??

The same question could be asked of Brown, although as a two gap dt he might be able to avoid offsides penalties

Of course Griffin is better suited to play centerfield and back from the LOS. Sometimes I wonder if you can watch the games with your head up your ass Iowa.

Also don't blame me because everyone thinks you're stupid. That's on you.

I bet you were one of the dumbass injuns that Chief Bongo had dancing around the fire pit screaming PLAYOFFS and MIAMI.

Hrm ok so he has a Fisher love, a VY hate, and a Bongo hate. Well that narrows down the candidates somewhat.

I see no reason why the Titans should win less than 4 games, especially with such an easy schedule. Of course I don't see them winning more than 8 or 9 either.

They play Carolina and Buffalo on the road, two of the worst teams in the NFL. They could easily win both of those games, at worst they win 1 of them.

Let's say they get swept by Indy, I don't see Houston or the Jags doing the same though. I think they should be able to win at least 1 or 2 division games.

They probably can beat either the Bengals, Broncos, or Bucs at home as well, so that's a minimum of 3 wins so far. With a healthy MH I'm thinking 7-9.

The Titans were 6-10 last year and are much closer to Buffalo and Carolina than the fans care to admit. I promise you every team on the Schedule looks at the Titans as a likely win.

The Titans were 6-10 last year and are much closer to Buffalo and Carolina than the fans care to admit. I promise you every team on the Schedule looks at the Titans as a likely win.

Hahahha...my brother is a Bills fan and I told him with the right FA-signings, the Titans could be 3-2 by the bye.

He asked who we played and laughed his ass off when I named the Bills as one of the Ws.

He said on the Bills board he is on, Bills fans count the Titans as a win.

Of course Griffin is better suited to play centerfield and back from the LOS. Sometimes I wonder if you can watch the games with your head up your ass Iowa.

Also don't blame me because everyone thinks you're stupid. That's on you.

I'm not blaming you for anything. If people on a message board think I am stupid, who cares? On the other hand, your failure to ever debate, provide proof, or admit when you are wrong, is astonishing. How anyone can get such an over-inflated sense of self worth with no real knowledge of facts is beyond me.

And I see you are name-calling again.

I haven't looked at strength of schedule and all that stuff but in a general way I will say some very bad football teams manage to eek out 4-6 wins every year. Fisher won more games that that with injury and salary cap depleted teams that may have lost to some teams in the SEC.

You have to be colosally bad and have some bad luck to win 3 games or less.

Make no mistake about it. We are horrid. But i still expect 4-6 wins.

We have a Pro-Bowl level Oline, we have a top 3 running back, the QB position being the biggest area of doubt. On defense we have Hope and Griffin. Both former prob-bowlers and in the right scheme should handle the safety position just fine, if McCourty and Verner improve, CB will not be a weakness. Linebacker, DE are the big question marks. If Babin is resigned and Morgan is healthy, I think we'll be better than predicted at DE. Although it's not an allstar lineup, the starters are all proven players with the exception of the LBs. I don't think we in the playoff mix but it's hard to predict what effect the lockout will have on everyone. I do disagree with you, Tim, on Locker. He will no doubt struggle IF he starts. I hope we Hasselback, truthfully. Locker would benefit. Barring injuries, I can see us winning 6 games...Panthers, Bengals, Broncos, Buccaneers, Jags and maybe get lucky and beat the Bills on the road.