Boy beat up by 9 year girl after he called her racial slurs, see what he does later when he comes after her with weapon

9 Nines

• 9 Nines changed the title to Boy beat up by 9 year girl after he called her racial slurs, see what he does later when he comes after her with weapon
52 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

This is where they start:

The longer video continues as the black parents go to the boy's house, where the racist white dad comes out with a gun, which he proceeds to accidentally discharge.

8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

The longer video continues as the black parents go to the boy's house, where the racist white dad comes out with a gun, which he proceeds to accidentally discharge.

I read that in a report, father got charged with a felony I think, but I could not find a video containing that part. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Should have just opened the door and shot the kid for coming onto their property with a weapon. Totally legal in TX

He might be dead or in prison within 10 years or so.  From that Reddit link to news articles, there are indications the dad might be facing several felonies.  He was charged with a gun discharge felony, and some reports indicate the gun was stolen and he might have had gun licenses revoked.  If the dad goes to prison I imagine that kid is going to have more behavior problems and will do something that gets himself killed or in prison. 

44 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

there are indications the dad might be facing several felonies.  He was charged with a gun discharge felony, and some reports indicate the gun was stolen and he might have had gun licenses revoked. 

LOL if true 

If the reports are true he couldn’t even own the gun then how fucking stupid do you have to be to not just listen to the guy regardless of your racism? The dad was calm from the video even if upset. It’s amazing to watch the idiots. 

3 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

If the reports are true he couldn’t even own the gun then how fucking stupid do you have to be to not just listen to the guy regardless of your racism? The dad was calm from the video even if upset. It’s amazing to watch the idiots. 

The whip father asks in arguing tone as if the answer will be no, "you got a video", and the victim says yes, and the whip father then says in a serious tone, "you have a video" and after getting the answer, yes, do you want to see, the whip father says, "not really." 

14 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

The whip father asks in arguing tone as if the answer will be no, "you got a video", and the victim says yes, and the whip father then says in a serious tone, "you have a video" and after getting the answer, yes, do you want to see, the whip father says, "not really." 

I’m not sure the word I would describe the situation or the thoughts I have about it. I know that if anyone mentions Trump and his band of nitwits inculcating and then releasing this openly brash form of behavior then it ends up a discussion from a victim’s stance about how everything is blamed on Trump. It’s annoying. 

If this was 2015 I do not believe this situation happens like this at any level. In 2022 this guy will become a martyr for the right. 

Archived