2021 Draft Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

4 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Barmore could be a guy to watch for our 1st round pick. He knocks OL around. Would be awesome to pair Simmons with someone like him.

I definitely have Barmore as one of those 'better pro than college player' types. Love his size at 6'5/310. Would go really well with Simmons. 

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will be closely watching Barmore in the CFB Championship Game today.

?

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, WurthDraft said:

I definitely have Barmore as one of those 'better pro than college player' types. Love his size at 6'5/310. Would go really well with Simmons. 

Matt Dickerson played 43 snaps (66%) yesterday. Murchinson played 5 snaps (8%). IDL is a huge need.

I will vomit if we take another OLineman in the 1st. Mid-level FA that gets released, a mid round pick, or Sambrailo should be the RT. 

We need to take best defensive player available, preferably on the DLine or Edge, in the 1st. Would also be fine w a WR though it’s a deep draft for them. 

9 hours ago, AvgJoe said:

I will vomit if we take another OLineman in the 1st. Mid-level FA that gets released, a mid round pick, or Sambrailo should be the RT. 

We need to take best defensive player available, preferably on the DLine or Edge, in the 1st. Would also be fine w a WR though it’s a deep draft for them. 

Depends who the lineman is. I would be very happy if they drafted Alex Leatherwood, for example. 

16 minutes ago, WurthDraft said:

Depends who the lineman is. I would be very happy if they drafted Alex Leatherwood, for example. 

Leatherwood is another guy i'm keen to watch in the CFB Championship Game today, he would be a good replacement for Saffold if they decided to move on from him plus he has the versatility to be a long term option to replace Lewan at LT.