With Tannehill signed, what do we do for backup QB?

Denali

On 3/31/2020 at 2:36 AM, IrishTitansFan said:

Cam is likely going to get one year deal worth over 10million. It is not happening in Tennessee

I'm starting to wonder if Cam might be the next guy to retire young. He's pretty beat up and his market's drying up. NE doesn't seem interested. WAS traded for Kyle Allen. I thought BUF might make an overture to backup Josh Allen given the CAR connection, but doesn't seem like anything's happening there. Where does he go? He doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would be happy to be a backup.

Edited by socaltitan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PJ Walker

They still have time to franchise Mariota!

Posted Images

On 3/31/2020 at 9:34 AM, Titans279 said:

I wouldn’t spend a draft pick given our other needs and limited picks. The odds of drafting a decent OT, DL, CB, or RB are a lot higher than getting a decent QB. 

Glennon could work I just wonder if he’s too statuesque. Bortles and Smith at least have some movement ability even though they’re not Tannehill’s level.  

I could move better than Glennon. The guy is KFC like moving around. Slow as molasses. I'd go with Bortles. Of course he's not on Tannehill's level, but he's got similar attributes as far as size and mobility goes.