Bitches be representin’. Who is going to the game?

Denali

2 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Poor Touched The Tard, he’s been to one pro game in his entire life. Good thing that LaLa Land exists in that manure pile called his brain. Adoptatardpop won’t even let him out long enough to take him to a Panthers game. Now he’s heading to KC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

The ticket gate agents would take one look at your sorry tard ass and would never let you in.

I read in this mornings Tennessean that icy runways shut down the KC airport and that 70 flights had been canceled including 2 from Nashville that had primarily people who were going to game. They didn’t know when the airport would reopen. That really sux. Hopefully those folks will still be able to get to the game.

20 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

I read in this mornings Tennessean that icy runways shut down the KC airport and that 70 flights had been canceled including 2 from Nashville that had primarily people who were going to game. They didn’t know when the airport would reopen. That really sux. Hopefully those folks will still be able to get to the game.

Gonna be a lot of wrecks if that's the case b/c people are gonna try to drive it instead lol

3 hours ago, reo said:

Gonna be a lot of wrecks if that's the case b/c people are gonna try to drive it instead lol

They’re predicting that the Titans will have 25% of Arrowhead filled with Titans fans which is the most for a road team in the AFC finals over the last several years. I think that was according to ticket brokers data. Hopefully the weather won’t affect it that much.

Edited by freakingeek