PK Shoots Down Mariota to IR Rumor

Jonboy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea they have a big weakness currently running the scout team, know what I mean?   Ever since MM took over the scout team the defense has had their two worst games!

The rumor made no sense.....   First of all the Titans would be in violation for not putting him on the injury report, also why start him if he's injured enough to be on IR? Second of all if

48 minutes ago, Smokes said:

Back last year when he was having the nerve issue, TitanandDucksfan said they thought that it happened in Marcus's last bowl game.

How Marcus phrased it by saying it had been an issue back in college doesn't really clarify if was from his last game or from his first, I'll have to dig it back up cause I know he said it and I remember giving Duck shit about it cause one of Ducks defenses on how we supposedly ruined Marcus was the nerve issue, it turns out that he was already a fucked Duck dating back to his college days regarding the nerve issue.

You make it sound like it was an on-going issue that he played with/through over a period of time.

That was NOT the case.

Late in the NCG against tOSU Bosa chased him down and made a late hit on Marcus that landed him on his throwing shoulder. 

Did it cause a stinger?  Maybe.  Probably? Who knows.  It was in the last 1/4 of the last game Marcus ever played as a Duck.

That is the only thing I ever saw, heard or read about Marcus having a shoulder (nerve?) issue while he was at the UofO.  And even that was never confirmed by the school or the coaches or the med staff at the time.

31 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

@TitanDuckFan this so?

But hey, it makes great fodder for yet another speculative argument by the predilective prognosticators of all things football here at TR, so you might as well let them run rampant with it until it flames out.

3 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

You make it sound like it was an on-going issue that he played with/through over a period of time.

That was NOT the case.

Late in the NCG against tOSU Bosa chased him down and made a late hit on Marcus that landed him on his throwing shoulder. 

Did it cause a stinger?  Maybe.  Probably? Who knows.  It was in the last 1/4 of the last game Marcus ever played as a Duck.

That is the only thing I ever saw, heard or read about Marcus having a shoulder (nerve?) issue while he was at the UofO.  And even that was never confirmed by the school or the coaches or the med staff at the time.

But hey, it makes great fodder for yet another speculative argument by the predilective prognosticators of all things football here at TR, so you might as well let them run rampant with it until it flames out.

Again he said it himself.

If it happened in his 2nd ever start or his last it really doesn't matter the issue by his own confirmation manifested itself while in college as in prior to becoming a Titan.

Wether the Ducks were aware or when they became aware is all speculation as Marcus may have stayed quiet about the issue for who knows how long.

One things for certain once they were made aware they certainly weren't going to broadcast it do to college footballs injury privacy and the fact that they would not want to hurt his draft position.

You'd think if it was his last game he'd just specify it rather than throw out a blanket statement that it was an issue in college, as in having experience in dealing with it.

25 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

DejaVu!