Number9

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

In your own words hes one of the best defensive guards in the NBA. Your second leading scorer was DG at 17. It was about an 8 or 6 point game with 4 minutes left. He wouldnt have made a difference?

24 hours ago you were wanting to "see how he looks" and willing to let him give it a go. But now that Kerr made his decision, it is considered the "best" option. 

Funny how every GSW fan and their mama, even #9 said, "they are good enough even without two of their players". You're getting KD back. So how is willing to go down 2-1 to your toughest opponent this playoffs the best decision. Klay and KD still arent gonna be 100% when back. It's not like sacrificing one game miraculously healed all. Klay, with his injury prolly still would have placed 3rd if not second on the team in scoring GM 3. Conceding a game in the Finals is never the best option. Especially a home game. 

You know damn well if Klay and KD were out the test of this series, it would be over. Yall might be able to get by without one of the top 3. And maybe get away with one of the top 3 plus boogie or Green, but not having 2 of Curry, KD, and Klay is very problematic for yall. 

A hobbled Klay wouldn’t have won us the game last night. A healthy Klay might have. If Klay was out there Curry wouldn’t have done what he did though. 

What are you talking about? I said we will see how he looks meaning if he were too play we will see how he looks. I never said anything about wanting Klay to play. 

Best decision to give them additional days to recover. Going down 2-1 isn’t catastrophic. Warriors are more than capable of winning 3 out of 4 with one of Klay or KD back. Until the Raptors win 4 the series is not over. 

Of course if klay and KD were out it would be Toronto’s series to lose. Toronto is the better team with 2 of our top 3 players out.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The asterisk stuff is bullshit. No one points out that GS beat CLE without Kyrie Irving.  Or that they beat San Antonio in the conference finals without Leonard that one year.

The right team won. Love underdogs and hate dynasties.

42 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Feel free to watch it all if youd like but start it at 3:15 and listen to what J Will has to say. 

Could have sworn someone else was saying this when Klay going in GM 3 was still possible....

@CaliTitan3518

They both said multiple things we have both said. 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Maybe but J Will actually saying he'd run plays for whoever Klay is guarding is what we were most recently debating. 

I mean, it's common sense. 

All I know now is yall better win tonight.

Ya and Jefferson countered by saying Warriors can find ways to hide him if he is a liability which is what I said. 

I dont think you are wrong. My point was warriors will counter and likely provide extra help to Klay if he is playing hobbled and a defensive liability. 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Btw the one year ban is a joke. I like the fine although it prolly isnt much for him. 

Idk how verbal abuse gets a lifetime ban but assault is a one year ban. 

Let’s not act like the guy actually caused Lowry any physical harm. Had a player pushed a fan with the same force would they get a lifetime ban? No chance. 

The verbal abuse got into the conversation of racism. Stephen A. made a great point that a lifetime ban puts you in the same conversation at Donald Sterling. Really not even comparable. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

7 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

When? Which is why I said involve him in the picks. There is no way to hide a player if the other team is committed to it.

Not even close to the point. If a shooter attempts to shoot someone and doesn't hit their target, do we say "well, he didnt actually do any harm"? Hell no. 

Let's be real, calling someone a name isnt doing any harm, yet if you call certain ppl a certain name, how do ppl treat you? Like a criminal. 

No. Actually Marcus Smart did it in college and got a 1 game suspension. I bitched about it then and I'm still bitching about it. He even lied about why he did it. His excuse was that the fan called him the N word. What do you think happens to that fan if he actually did? But attacking someone, and then lying about it isnt worse? Plz. 

So you're telling me verbal abuse is worse than physical abuse?

I said there was no way the warriors allow Klay to be isolated. They would obviously give him help or rotate him. He looks fine though. 

Attempting to shoot someone is no where near the same lol. If someone swings on someone and completely misses what do we say? 

We live in a society and especially in the NBA/sports where racial issues are seen as greater issues than some physical assault issues. 

The guy knows he screwed up and I’m sure regrets it. A lifetime ban would have been ridiculous. I do think they should make him sell his share of the warriors though and that should come from the warriors. 

4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Did he miss on his aggressive push? So punching someone and missing is more comparable? How?

How about this. If I pinch a girls butt, or I simply touch it, did I do any harm? No. But if that contact was unwanted by her, is that not assault? Yes. You can receive jail time for simple assualt. If you can get jail time, I dont see how banning someone from a damn sporting event is too far. 

Just in sports? Kidding me. That's daily life.

On top of that, if a black man was guilty of calling a white man a cracker, the backlash wouldnt even be close to the same. So dont categorize it as simply racism. The level of severity shifts based on who the victim is. 

Tell me, if he sells his shares, do you really think he will be at another Warriors game? Especially courtside? That's a ban without actually banning him. The result is more than likely to be the same. So theres no since in going the bitch route. If you're going to ban him, ban him. Set an example. 

Dude you compared attempting to shoot someone to pushing someone and not causing harm. I compared swinging on someone and missing to pushing someone and not causing any harm. Which comparison is better? Cmon you can’t be that stupid. 

Well you aren’t guaranteed jail time for pushing someone. They can file charges but doesn’t mean you will be arrested or actually serve. It really depends on the state, case and trial. 

If you could read I said we live in a society so ya that would mean daily life but anyways. 

Forcing him to sell would prevent him from profiting. That would be the bigger response than banning him imo. I just don’t see how anyone could argue that what he did deserves a lifetime ban based on what other shit gets passed on. If you want to blow the whistle on all those good for you but people have done worse and not gotten banned so no reason he should be. 

Toronto is playing well and they are really good.  We were robbed of a potentially great series due to the injuries to GS.  KD is great and all, but they were not going to run through Toronto as easily as most thought, even if fully healthy.

11 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Most ppl think KD made GS OP af and you think it would be a great series if KD was there?

It would be 3-1 GS if GS was healthy and end in 5. 

Maybe, but we’ll never know for sure now. Always hated the whole asterisk on the championship thing because we’ve seen things happen that no one saw coming before.  This series, unfortunately, will be riddled with asterisk. 

Let me add my own asterisk-it’s not over yet either. Could still see that great series. 

Edited by smokeater

47 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Bummer. Hard to really be upset with the circumstances. 

Hey, at least you guys didn't even to take it to game 7 like Houston did against you guys so we won't have to hear about GS fans whine about if you were healthy

Pretty sure any NBA team could beat the warriors once it was down to just Curry and Draymond. That team was cursed these playoffs with all the injuries to Boogie (first round), Durant (you know), Klay (game 2, tonight). Just too much to overcome.