Yet another historic game for Jalen Green (or Kevin Porter Jr.)

Oiler FANatic

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

448 - # of 3s attempted by James Harden 

354 - # of 3s attempted by Kemba (2nd most)

886 - NBA single season record (Curry)

Still 42 games left for HOU.

Harden on pace to go over 900.

Gunner

It's hilarious how dude rips on Kobe and Westbrook for being a ball-hog but is too blind to acknowledge that Harden is the same as them, but without Kobe's killer instinct.

Bashing on those guys who will heave shot after shot is fine, but how do you not see that you have the worst offender in the league!?!?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont be an ass

Didn’t you learn from your suspension last time, Simple Jake?

For the discussion, if Capella can show that double Eurostep play a few more times,  it will give the Rockets 4 legitimate scorers which puts them equal to the Warriors.. anxious to see the developmen

On 1/13/2019 at 11:59 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

He's tiring already and we aren't even to February yet. 

Harden sure looked tired in Utah tonight with 43 points, 12 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 steals, and 4 blocks. All this Harden hate is ignorant as fuck.

He lead all scorers for 24 consecutive games, passing Michael Jordan for the second longest streak in NBA history. Only Wilt had more with 40.

You and all the other ignorant haters out there can bash him all you want, all it does is make you look like a fucking idiot. But you're used to that. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Harden's streak of 28-point games is over. His 40 straight games with 28+ is second only to Wilt Chamberlain's NBA record streak of 71 games.

And now he's just the second player in NBA history with 300 made three pointers in a season, just another milestone for the reigning MVP.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2019 at 11:59 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Trying to be like Kobe. But he ain't. He's tiring already and we aren't even to February yet.

Kobe never scored 30+ points against every team (the other 29) in a single season. Bird did it, and Jordan did it (against 23). But Kobe didn't.

The only reason he might not win his second straight MVP this year is because they don't want to give it to him every single year. That's it.

On 3/21/2019 at 12:08 PM, wiscotitansfan said:

Or because Giannis is actually much more deserving of it

Is he really? Harden had 57 points and 61 points in his last two games. If Harden doesn't deserve the MVP right now, please tell me why. :popcorn:

Harden's scoring and playmaking are so unreal it's like these numbers and stats have lost all meaning.

The only question, just like the previous 4 years, is whether he'll have a drop of energy left for the playoffs. They can never rest him this time of year because they need the highest seed possible. 

He said this week he wants to play all summer internationally. He's out of his mind. 

Edited by kgsTitan

15 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Is he really? Harden had 57 points and 61 points in his last two games. If Harden doesn't deserve the MVP right now, please tell me why. :popcorn:

You swap Harden and Giannis and bucks get much worse while the the Rockets likely get better.... Along with him being the catalyst for the best team in the NBA

But tell me again how him scoring points is the only thing that matters to an MVP

The Giannis vs Harden MVP race is interesting. I think it’s a toss up.

Harden is putting up ridiculous numbers. Rockets have had injury struggles. He has basically carried them to a top 3 seed in the West. 

Giannis has solid numbers and is the catalyst for the best record in the NBA. They’ve had some injuries too. 

I dont agree with the swap the players idea because they are two completely different teams and players. Who knows who would be better or worse. 

Would the Bucks still have the best record if they were in the West? I don’t think so. That’s why I’m not loving the argument for Giannis being the guy for the best record team. 

Harden goes out and takes over a game. His team doesn’t really matter. Giannis has shown he is capable of doing the same but plays a much better team game. Not sure how the voters view the players style when compared to eachother. 

I really don’t know who you give it to at this point. 

6 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

But tell me again how him scoring points is the only thing that matters to an MVP

He's tied for the league lead in steals, and near the top in assists, too. 

But the media is bored with him, he's never been well-liked by fans, and the team has had a fairly drastic drop in W-L record from last year. So, I fully expect Giannis to be MVP.

Edited by kgsTitan

1 hour ago, kgsTitan said:

He's tied for the league lead in steals, and near the top in assists, too. 

But the media is bored with him, he's never been well-liked by fans, and the team has had a fairly drastic drop in W-L record from last year. So, I fully expect Giannis to be MVP.

Im not saying he's a liability defensively...  Oiler has been whining for years how Harden should be the unanimous annual MVP over Westbrook because the team's record but now that it's not the case the only thing that matters to him is individual statistics?

On 3/23/2019 at 7:42 PM, wiscotitansfan said:

Im not saying he's a liability defensively...  Oiler has been whining for years how Harden should be the unanimous annual MVP over Westbrook because the team's record but now that it's not the case the only thing that matters to him is individual statistics?

I'm just sick of the double-standard that cost him one MVP, either when he came in second place against Curry or Westbrick.

If they're going to give it to the player on the best team, then Giannis will win it just like Curry did 4 years ago for his first MVP.

But then they did a total 180 two years ago and gave it to Russ, only to make up for not giving it to Oscar Robertson back in 1962.

So which is it? If they do the usual thing, like most years, Giannis will win the MVP because his team has the best record in the NBA.

But if you don't ignore the fact that James Harden is having one of the greatest seasons in the 70-year history of the NBA, then he's the MVP.

On 3/23/2019 at 12:34 PM, wiscotitansfan said:

You swap Harden and Giannis and bucks get much worse while the the Rockets likely get better....

Along with him being the catalyst for the best team in the NBA

The Bucks would get much worse if they traded Giannis for Harden? That is some total homer bullshit, and you know it! :lolabove:

• 2 weeks later...

Want to make a $20 board bet about MVP? I have absolutely no doubt that Giannis will win by about 20 votes even

If you're worried, we can just make a donation for the amount of votes differential, each vote is $1

• Oiler FANatic changed the title to Yet another historic game for Jalen Green (or Kevin Porter Jr.)