Aaron Hernandez Reportedly Will Be Sued for Shooting Man in Face

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ClayTravisBGID: Bill Belichick week one injury report: Hernandez, Aaron -- questionable (murder)

Looks like a warrant has been issued for the arrest of one Aaron Hernandez... Now the Tebow signing makes sense... The Pata need a good Chaplin

It's pretty obvious this idiot killed this guy and he's never going to play again. It will probably be comical when we find out the details, I'm sure it was over something beyond stupid. I lov

If Hernandez gets time and subsequently the Pats release him, their 2014 cap will take a $27m hit. Ouch.

Hopefully it will happen too quickly for a rules change. BB is FREAKING right a bout now. The cops searched his house AGAIN for 3 hours with the help of dogs and a locksmith. The dude is in hip wader deep shit.

If Hernandez gets time and subsequently the Pats release him, their 2014 cap will take a $27m hit. Ouch.

I'm pretty sure he would be in some kind of violation of his contract and owe the team back prorated bonus money and his base salary would be exempt from the cap due to some kind of NFL suspension.

I'm pretty sure he would be in some kind of violation of his contract owe the team back prorated bonus money and his base salary would be exempt from the cap.

They were talking about his contract on ESPN and it's strange.. I'm pretty sure he'll lose little or no guarenteed money. He'll only lose money for not being at camp i think.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9412643 this is where i got the $27m figure from

They were talking about his contract on ESPN and it's strange.. I'm pretty sure he'll lose little or no guarenteed money. He'll only lose money for not being at camp i think.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9412643 this is where i got the $27m figure from

If you listen closely he says it would have no impact this season and be a 7.6 mill cap hit next year after stuttering and almost saying 27 mill and correcting himself.

The question is also posed from strictly a cap stand point to avoid distraction and doesn't include getting into trouble/suspended.

I have a hard time believing there wasn't protections written into this thug's contract concerning suspensions etc...

If you listen closely he says it would have no impact this season and be a 7.6 mill cap hit next year after stuttering and almost saying 27 mill and correcting himself.

The question is also posed from strictly a cap stand point to avoid distraction and doesn't include getting into trouble/suspended.

I have a hard time believing there wasn't protections written into this thug's contract concerning suspensions etc...

Oh you're right. I thought he said 26-7 million. I'll try find a link to the terms of the contract.. I know its different to the majority of NFL contracts.

I'm pretty sure he would be in some kind of violation of his contract and owe the team back prorated bonus money and his base salary would be exempt from the cap due to some kind of NFL suspension.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000213931/Aaron-Hernandez-could-keep-2-5-million this is the guarenteed money situation

When Pacman was with the Titans his contract was 100% guaranteed and if he went to prison he still got paid. Floyd Reese gave him guaranteed money instead of as much signing bonus.

Pacman waived the guaranteed money to get traded to the Cowboys! You cannot make up how stupid these guys are.