Boy who received new heart dies on first day of school

Denali

https://www.yahoo.com/news/a/36777464/us-heart-transplant-teen-dies-first-day-of-school/

A 13-year-old boy who recently received a new heart tragically collapsed and died as he arrived for his first day of school.

The teenager showed no signs of rejecting the heart, but collapsed after he got out of his brother's car at Goshen Middle School on Thursday.

35877869483_b18002452f_z.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMFAO!!!!

6 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Really a hilarious story

So many boring 60+ year old celebrity deaths get posted that it's a refreshing change of pace

I'm surprised no one has posted anything about Jerry Lewis yet, he was 91.

2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I'm surprised no one has posted anything about Jerry Lewis yet, he was 91.

I just saw that a while ago, but honestly that guy has been out of the public for 20 years

56 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I just saw that a while ago, but honestly that guy has been out of the public for 20 years

He's lived a full live at 91 years old , so it's not a real surprise.

This kid's death however was hilarious.

You guys are pathetic.  Someone dies and you immediately post how funny it is without really considering what happened.

This death is not funny at all.  The kid was a goner, got a heart transplant, and then died because it didn't work.  There's nothing funny about that.  He was fucked from the beginning.

Funny would have been the kid dying from cancer or some freak accident and not from the heart transplant.

3 hours ago, abenjami said:

You guys are pathetic.  Someone dies and you immediately post how funny it is without really considering what happened.

This death is not funny at all.  The kid was a goner, got a heart transplant, and then died because it didn't work.  There's nothing funny about that.  He was fucked from the beginning.

Funny would have been the kid dying from cancer or some freak accident and not from the heart transplant.

That would have added to it but dying on the first day of school is pretty damn funny

Here's some shit that is funny - in HS knew a dude who was just a wild dufus.  Found out yesterday he died.  He was motor boating around in a storm without a life vest and fell off.

Archived