PepperTime

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol

In a pyramid scheme an organization compels individuals to join and make a payment. In exchange, the organization promises its new members a share of the money taken from every additional member that

LOL he deleted all his posts the day after the lawsuit was posted. 

23 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Epic

I didn't even realize I had that saved. I guess I went to respond to that post back then and didn't for whatever reason so that quote sat in my phone's browser cache as "previously saved content" all this time.

Just remember... the internet has a hell of an elephant's memory.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

8 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Someone mentioned lawsuit.

What was that about?

Im assuming it was the lawsuit I posted earlier in the thread. Im not sure specifically what it was about because I know dick about legal stuff but im thinking its about the way the company is set up. You also have to sacrifice your mom to the gods in order to get out (http://freesportsapp.mobi/united-games-no-cancellation-policy/)

By the way, the name of the game has been changed to FireFan because United Games was beginning to have a "negative connotation" to it.

19 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

It's basically (sh)Amway & Mary mmKay for jocks.

It was hilarious because we iept telling him it was a pyramid scheme and would adamantly refuse it and tried explaining what multi-tier marketing was only to try to say how great of a product it was where he didn't even need to be a pitch perfect salesman