Welcome to Titans Report

We noticed that you are viewing as a guest. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! Best of all, members never see ads on the forum! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

P

Removed

74 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

What was this thread? 

Peppertime trying to con people into joining his pyramid scheme fantasy sports app

19 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Lol

Epic

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Epic

I didn't even realize I had that saved. I guess I went to respond to that post back then and didn't for whatever reason so that quote sat in my phone's browser cache as "previously saved content" all this time.

Just remember... the internet has a hell of an elephant's memory.

Edited by NashvilleNinja
OILERMAN and wiscotitansfan like this

Posted (edited)

Loser

Edited by heyitsmeallen

The thing that sucks is how wrong he was on that, what if he is that wrong on Henry.. uh oh.

19 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Lol

That's the best

8 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Someone mentioned lawsuit.

What was that about?

Im assuming it was the lawsuit I posted earlier in the thread. Im not sure specifically what it was about because I know dick about legal stuff but im thinking its about the way the company is set up. You also have to sacrifice your mom to the gods in order to get out (http://freesportsapp.mobi/united-games-no-cancellation-policy/)

By the way, the name of the game has been changed to FireFan because United Games was beginning to have a "negative connotation" to it.

19 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

It's basically (sh)Amway & Mary mmKay for jocks.

It was hilarious because we iept telling him it was a pyramid scheme and would adamantly refuse it and tried explaining what multi-tier marketing was only to try to say how great of a product it was where he didn't even need to be a pitch perfect salesman