Coming to Nashville for the Tenn/Miami Game Oct 18 from far out of town...

brandon27

Hey everyone.  Obviously I'm new here, and I hope I'm posting this in the right form.

I've from Canada, and my wife and I are going to be making the 8 hour trip down to Nashville in October to attend the Tenn/Miami game.  She's a lifelong Titans fan, I'm a Dolphins fan (sorry guys), but I've never minded the Titans either.

Couple quick questions for you guys...

Tickets... of course single games wont go on sale until later, but generally what are the single game ticket prices in the 100, 200, and 300 levels.

We've already found a place to stay, so we're good there, but where are some great places you guys can recommend to eat/drink on a saturday night, and Sunday morning in Nashville? 

Where's some great tailgating spots?

What's one thing you'd absolutely recommend we do when in town?

Hopefully you guys can help us out!  Looking forward to a great time, and a great game!

Best of luck to whatever you guys decide to do with #2 overall in the draft this year.  Tough call on Mariotta, Williams, someone else, or trading down.

Edited by brandon27

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recommend you take a ride through the Gulch and 12South, they connect.  I think you are going to be amazed at the city.  Good food is everywhere, read some reviews.  Game tickets will be cheap, get

If you want an awesome burger - go the The Pharmacy in east Nashville.  There are tons of places to get some good brews, but a lot of them get damn crowded on weekends on Broadway.  If you want a more

What does this have to do with whether or not we should draft Mariota? J/K. There are tons of dining options, the first 8 rows(A-H) of the 300 seats are a balcony called Loge seats and have nearly the

Great questions dude. 

I may be heading from Toronto to Nashville with my wife for the BUF/TENN game. Hope to hear from those who know Nashville too! :)

Edited by haywood

What does this have to do with whether or not we should draft Mariota? J/K. There are tons of dining options, the first 8 rows(A-H) of the 300 seats are a balcony called Loge seats and have nearly the same sight lines as the club (200 section), they should be available in the $75 dollar range, much cheaper than the club seats, albeit w/o the club amenities. 

Edited by No1TitansFan

I recommend you take a ride through the Gulch and 12South, they connect.  I think you are going to be amazed at the city.  Good food is everywhere, read some reviews.  Game tickets will be cheap, get the 100's.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

What's the face value price in the 100's?  I see on NFL ticket exchange and Stub hub they're ranging from $125 and up.  I've already reached out to the Titans ticket office, theyre going to contact me when they go on sale, but if these are a decent price, I'd like to just get them. 

I've only been over to Ford Field in Detroit (I live across the border from Detroit) for NFL games before, usually on tickets provided by my company so I'm not sure how these prices compare.

What does this have to do with whether or not we should draft Mariota? J/K. There are tons of dining options, the first 8 rows of the 300 seats are a balcony called Loge seats and have nearly the same sight lines as the club (200 section), they should be available in the $75 dollar range, much cheaper than the club seats, albeit w/o the club amenities. 

:lol:   I assume Mariotta is a hot topic around here, and rightfully so.  It's got nothing to do with this, and I know you're joking and just giving me a hard time, but I think it's an extremely difficult decision on whether to take him or not, I just hope it works out for you guys.  The better you guys play, the less miserable my wife is on Sundays!  There's enough misery in our home as it is on Sundays with the damn Dolphins. :lol:

If you get in the 100's, just make sure you're not in the End Zone.  Not saying it wouldn't be a blast to be there, but in my experience, it isn't as good as being between the 20's.  We have seats on the 3rd level in the Loge on the 50 and love the full view of the field we have.

As far as what to do, what are you into?  Music?  Foodie?  Craft Beer?  Just touristy stuff?

There will be tickets on the street before the game. Always has been, always will be. Much cheaper. I know its hard to come all this way without a guaranteed ticket but trust me it will work out.

Lots of great places to eat. But my choice would be The Southern on 3rd Ave. downtown. Very convenient for walking to the stadium and great food and drink. This is where the Titans took Mariota and Leonard Williams when they were in town. Prices are moderate with patio dining and great game day atmosphere.

Edited by ctm

The players used to stay at the Loews Vanderbilt on Saturday night and it was definitely the place to be.

Regardless of whether or not that means anything to you, it's a nice hotel. 

There will be tickets on the street before the game. Always has been, always will be. Much cheaper. I know its hard to come all this way without a guaranteed ticket but trust me it will work out.

Lots of great places to eat. But my choice would be The Southern on 3rd Ave. downtown. Very convenient for walking to the stadium and great food and drink. This is where the Titans took Mariota and Leonard Williams when they were in town. Prices are moderate with patio dining and great game day atmosphere.

There were tickets available in front of the stadium before the MCM game.  Your intelligent wife is a Titans fan and you sadly are somewhat dimwitted, but trust us--THERE WILL BE TICKETS AVAILABLE CHEAPER ON THE STREET!!

There were tickets available in front of the stadium before the MCM game.  Your intelligent wife is a Titans fan and you sadly are somewhat dimwitted, but trust us--THERE WILL BE TICKETS AVAILABLE CHEAPER ON THE STREET!!

You may think I'm dimwitted because of my team choice, and I respect that, this place is your turf. :lol:   But in my defense, I will say...  I loved watching Steve McNair play.  That guy was awesome to watch.

Do you recall roughly what 100 level seats are worth face value along the sidelines?

If you get in the 100's, just make sure you're not in the End Zone.  Not saying it wouldn't be a blast to be there, but in my experience, it isn't as good as being between the 20's.  We have seats on the 3rd level in the Loge on the 50 and love the full view of the field we have.

As far as what to do, what are you into?  Music?  Foodie?  Craft Beer?  Just touristy stuff?

I'd say Music, foodie, craft beer are all right up our alley. Especially craft beers since I brew my own at home quite a bit.

Edited by brandon27

Music wise, there are a number of "honky tonks" downtown...tootsies, Roberts, etc.  There will be music, country, at a number of places on broadway.  I don't eat downtown much, but I've heard the Southern is good.  If you get to the Gulch, there are about 3-4 breweries over there...Yazoo, Jackalope, Tn Brew Works...plus a number of places to eat.  There is also the station inn, which is kind of a renown bluegrass place.  Check to see if they are playing music that night.  Back to broadway are, there is a Flying Saucer which is a decent place to get craft beer and then in the mid-town area, there is also Brewhouse Midtown which I like a bit better than Flying Saucer.  

Are you staying in the downtown area?

You may think I'm dimwitted because of my team choice, and I respect that, this place is your turf. :lol:   But in my defense, I will say...  I loved watching Steve McNair play.  That guy was awesome to watch.

Do you recall roughly what 100 level seats are worth face value along the sidelines?

I always had my tickets.  Here is how it goes.  Starting Friday before the game, tickets will be for sale on lower Broadway.  Then Saturday all day and night, same area.  Game day all along the streets going to the game up to an edge they won't let them sell across.  The price is negotiable and drops all along.  Later you buy, better deal you get.  Kickoff, real cheap.