New layout is available to those who would like to try it.

TitansGuru

Just go to the skin selection at the bottom and select Change Theme and select Titans Report. 

I am holding off on making it the default skin until I get the main home page finished. The forum section is almost 100%.

The current default skin will remain active after this one becomes the default and you may continue to stick with it after it is no longer the default skin.

Personally, I think it's the best one I've put out on here.The typography and overall look is a lot more professional than the current one. It is also built on this version of the message board so everything just works.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just made a dark version as well. Darker on the edges, that is. More similar to what we had. It's available in the skin selector.

Just go to the skin selection at the bottom and select Change Theme and select Titans Report.    I am holding off on making it the default skin until I get the main home page finished. The forum sec

It's very clean and streamlined. Very user/navigationally-friendly.   If this new layout were a woman I'd want to make love to it. So sexy.  

I love the TR icons that are being used to indicate a thread that you've posted in and whether or not there are new posts. But do you think it would make more sense to use the solid navy blue icon as the one to indicate that a thread that you've been posting in has new posts instead of the one with the navy blue outline and white interior? Just thinking that from an intuitive point of view a person might naturally want to click on the navy blue icon.

It's awesome either way, but just something I noticed. If that helps anything.

That's something I went back and forth on. I ended up going with this way because I just thought the solid ones looked better. I may go with solid for every thread with an indicator dot on it when you post in it.

It'll take some getting used to, but it's got a nice feel to it.

I like that it's brighter, which makes it easier to see. I also like the online dot next to each users name.

Keep up the good work!

I just made a dark version as well. Darker on the edges, that is. More similar to what we had. It's available in the skin selector.