New layout is available to those who would like to try it.

TitansGuru

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just made a dark version as well. Darker on the edges, that is. More similar to what we had. It's available in the skin selector.

Just go to the skin selection at the bottom and select Change Theme and select Titans Report.    I am holding off on making it the default skin until I get the main home page finished. The forum sec

It's very clean and streamlined. Very user/navigationally-friendly.   If this new layout were a woman I'd want to make love to it. So sexy.  

People's avatars are showing up out in the middle of the page for me now.? Covering up the posts. And where the avatar is supposed to be is blank.

Kgs, is this from a work computer with strict settings? Which browser and which version?

PM me a screen shot please and I will see what I can do.

Kgs, is this from a work computer with strict settings? Which browser and which version?

PM me a screen shot please and I will see what I can do.

I PM'd you, but please don't waste your time on it unless its affecting everyone. Looks like I may be the only one, so we know where the problem lies.

Thanks though.

I PM'd you, but please don't waste your time on it unless its affecting everyone. Looks like I may be the only one, so we know where the problem lies.

Thanks though.

Are your links at the bottom (change theme and such) jumbled together?

I don't know if this has ever been expressed on the internet before, but I feel I must say this now...

INTERNET EXPLORER SUCKS BALLZZZ!

I don't know if this has ever been expressed on the internet before, but I feel I must say this now...

*INTERNET EXPLORER SUCKS DONKEY BALLZZZ!

FIFY