Anyone seen the synder cut justice league?

Stan

I've only heard good things about it but I don't care about that universe at all, and def don't want to jump into it with a 4 hour movie.

Good enough where people are changing their tune on the whole DC "snyderverse" 

17 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Can't say that I've seen it. Did emo Superman find his inner super-emo in this one?

Idk lol but I saw trailers and he’s wearing the black suit.

I watched it anticipating and hoping for a shit show so I could point and laugh, but it really is a solid movie. I had to watch it over two days because it’s over 4 hours long, but it really is a totally different movie than the garbage that came out in 2017. Even the plot is 90% different, and for the better.

The ending in the future is apparently what Snyder saw as the setting for the sequels.

The drawback is how slow it starts, but by chapter 3-4 (yes. Chapters) it starts to kick into gear. Also, the effects can get kinda meh in a couple of scenes, but the look of the film is so much better. Overall, by far the best DC universe movie. Had this been released in theaters, the DC movies would be in a much better position today.

After some time to digest it, it’s probably the best superhero movie in the past 6-7 years (outside Endgame). Honestly, the rotten tomatoes score of this movie would probably be 85-90% easily had it come earlier in the superhero movie craze.

On 3/29/2021 at 6:59 PM, Stan said:

I didn’t watch the first one because it was pretty boring from the beginning is the synder cut any better? Anyone seen it

The Snyder cut was definitely better. I saw it and enjoyed it. 

On 3/31/2021 at 9:09 AM, WG53 said:

I enjoyed it. Definitely much better than the original. Better plot. Better pacing. Better fights. I liked how they setup the possible sequels as well.

I wasn't that impressed with the original, but I have to admit I'm curious to see how much better this one can be.

I did see the new Wonder Woman and wondered why everyone hated it so much. Of course sequels are usually worse than the original, this is nothing new.

Sure WW84 wasn't as good as the first one but it was far from being the worst sequel ever made. I really liked one of the special features on the blu-ray that had the original TV theme:

Archived