TitansGuru

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All, the board will be upgrading to the latest version of the software shortly.   In this time, things may go down for a little bit. I have been working on a layout on the staging site that

Beep. Boop. 

This 'Joshua' guy does a pretty good human impression, but we all know what he really is!    

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Is the post editor jumpy as hell on mobile for everyone or just some devices? Been meaning to ask for awhile but it seems glitchier than it was historically.

Some examples:

Click into the text box and the screen jumps, start typing and it jumps. Half the time, where you're typing is actually off-screen now ... if you tap in the text box but too close to the top on the right then you'll hit a misplaced favorite box (one of the icons above).

• 1 month later...
Just now, Number9 said:

I have started to receive notifications of new posts in threads I made a comment in.  It's like the following a thread notices.  

Interesting. I haven't done anything on my side to cause it. Let me check your settings real quick.

1 minute ago, TitansGuru said:

Interesting. I haven't done anything on my side to cause it. Let me check your settings real quick.

I already removed couple of notifications alerts that I didn't select.

On 6/8/2022 at 7:24 AM, Jamalisms said:

Is the post editor jumpy as hell on mobile for everyone or just some devices? Been meaning to ask for awhile but it seems glitchier than it was historically.

Some examples:

Click into the text box and the screen jumps, start typing and it jumps. Half the time, where you're typing is actually off-screen now ... if you tap in the text box but too close to the top on the right then you'll hit a misplaced favorite box (one of the icons above).

This happens to me on iPhone 13 with latest iOS.